Does improved environmental policy enhance economic growth?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Chung-Huang Huang & Deqin Cai, 1994. "Constant-returns endogenous growth with pollution control," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(4), pages 383-400, August.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Sjak Smulders, 1995.
"Entropy, environment, and endogenous economic growth,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(2), pages 319-340, August.
- Smulders, J.A., 1995. "Entropy, environment and endogenous economic growth," Other publications TiSEM 6d717cee-3506-4f14-8a21-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Raymond Gradus & Sjak Smulders, 1993.
"The trade-off between environmental care and long-term growth—Pollution in three prototype growth models,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 25-51, February.
- Smulders, J.A. & Gradus, R.H.J.M., 1993. "The trade-off between environmental care and long-term growth : Pollution in three proto-type growth models," Other publications TiSEM f3ec6de7-f996-4ac0-b872-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hall, Robert E, 1988. "Intertemporal Substitution in Consumption," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 339-357, April.
- Jeroen Bergh, 1993. "A framework for modelling economy-environment-development relationships based on dynamic carrying capacity and sustainable development feedback," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(4), pages 395-412, August.
- Hammond, Peter J & Rodriguez-Clare, Andres, 1993. " On Endogenizing Long-Run Growth," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 391-425, December.
- Philippe Michel & Gilles Rotillon, 1995. "Disutility of pollution and endogenous growth," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(3), pages 279-300, October.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anders Rygh Swensen, 1997. "Change in Regime and Markov Models," Discussion Papers 204, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- George Adu, 2013.
"Effects on growth of environmental policy in a small open economy,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 15(4), pages 343-365, October.
- Adu, George, 2011. "Effects on growth of environmental policy in a small open economy," Working Papers 118225, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Zylicz, Tomasz, 2010. "Goals and Principles of Environmental Policy," International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, vol. 3(4), pages 299-334, May.
- Reis, Ana Balcao, 2001. "Endogenous Growth and the Possibility of Eliminating Pollution," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 360-373, November.
- Dagmar Nelissen & Till Requate, 2007.
"Pollution-reducing and resource-saving technological progress,"
International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 5-44.
- Nelissen, Dagmar & Requate, Till, 2004. "Pollution-Reducing and Resource-Saving Technological Progress," Economics Working Papers 2004-07, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Ricci, Francesco, 2007.
"Channels of transmission of environmental policy to economic growth: A survey of the theory,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 688-699, February.
- Francesco Ricci, 2004. "Channels of Transmission of Environmental Policy to Economic Growth: A Survey of the Theory," Working Papers 2004.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2005. "Economic growth and the environment," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 23, pages 1219-1271 Elsevier.
- Poul Schou, 2000. "Polluting Non-Renewable Resources and Growth," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(2), pages 211-227, June.
- Ganelli, Giovanni & Tervala, Juha, 2011.
"International transmission of environmental policy: A New Keynesian perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2070-2082, September.
- Giovanni Ganelli & Juha Tervala, 2010. "International Transmission of Environmental Policy: A New Keynesian Perspective," Discussion Papers 58, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Chakraborty, Bidisha & Gupta, Manash Ranjan, 2009. "Human capital, inequality, endogenous growth and educational subsidy: A theoretical analysis," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 77-90, June.
- Vellinga, Nico, 1999. "Multiplicative utility and the influence of environmental care on the short-term economic growth rate," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 307-330, August.
More about this item
Keywordsdeveloping countries; endogenous growth; environmental externalities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:9:y:1997:i:3:p:341-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .