Gender, Time Use, and Poverty: Introduction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2006. "Repositioning Nutrition as Central to Development : A Strategy for Large Scale Action," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7409.
- Moser, Caroline O. N., 1989. "Gender planning in the third world: Meeting practical and strategic gender needs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(11), pages 1799-1825, November.
- Alan Gelb, 2001. "Gender and Growth : Africa's Missed Potential," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9789, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corw, Ben & Swallow, Brent & Asamba, Isabella, 2012. "CommunityOrganizedHouseholdWaterIncreasesNot Only Rural incomes, but AlsoMenâ€™sWork," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt0915j5fd, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Kohlin, Gunnar & Sills, Erin O. & Pattanayak, Subhrendu K. & Wilfong, Christopher, 2011. "Energy, gender and development: what are the linkages ? where is the evidence ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5800, The World Bank.
- Ragasa, Catherine, 2012. "Gender and Institutional Dimensions of Agricultural Technology Adoption: A Review of Literature and Synthesis of 35 Case Studies," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126747, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gayatri Koolwal & Dominique van de Walle, 2013. "Access to Water, Women's Work, and Child Outcomes," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(2), pages 369-405.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:144-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fofana, Ismael & Parra, Juan Carlos & Wodon, Quentin, 2009. "Exports and labor income by gender: a social accounting matrix analysis for Senegal," MPRA Paper 28473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10460-016-9716-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Parra Osorio, Juan Carlos & Wodon, Quentin, 2010. "Gender, Time Use, and Labor Income in Guinea: Micro and Macro Analyses," MPRA Paper 28465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madrigal, Lucia & Torero, Maximo, 2016. "Using quantitative tools to measure gender differences within value chains," IFPRI book chapters,in: Innovation for inclusive value-chain development: Successes and challenges, chapter 14, pages 441-464 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Skjeflo , Sofie Waage & Holden , Stein, 2014. "Economy-wide effects of input subsidies in Malawi: Market imperfections and household heterogeneity," CLTS Working Papers 7/14, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Devaux, André & Torero, Maximo & Donovan, Jason & Horton, Douglas E. (ed.), 2016. "Innovation for inclusive value-chain development: Successes and challenges," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 978-0-89629-213-0.
- Crow, Ben D & McPike, Jamie, 2009. "How the Drudgery of Getting Water Shapes Women's Lives in Low-income Urban Communities," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt9jk1s9g4, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Madina Agénor, 2014.
"Infrastructure, women’s time allocation, and economic development,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 113(1), pages 1-30, September.
- P R Agénor & M Agénor, 2009. "Infrastructure, Women’s Time Allocation, and Economic Development," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 116, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2006:i:12:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murphy, David M. A. & Berazneva, Julia & Lee, David R., 2015. "Fuelwood Source Substitution and Shadow Prices in Western Kenya," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205084, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Diksha Arora, 2014. "Gender Differences in Time Poverty in Rural Mozambique," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2014_05, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsTime use; time poverty; poverty; Africa; intrahousehold allocation;
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .