Contact information of Africa Centre for Gender, Social Research and Impact Assessment
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:afgend. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://agrigender.net/ .
November 2016, Volume 01, Issue 3
- 253134 Beyond crop production: Gender relations along the pigeon pea value chain and implications for income and food security in Malawi
by Me-Nsope, Nathalie & Larkins, Michelle
- 253135 Factors associated with food insecurity among women and children in rural Rajasthan, India
by Payne, Hannah E. & Gray, Bobbi & Davis, Siena F. & Hine, Cassidy A. & Das, Arindam & Kabra, Manisha & Crookston, Benjamin T.
- 253136 Exploration of cultural norms and practices influencing women’s participation in chickpea participatory varietal selection training activities: A case study of Ada’a and Ensaro districts, Ethiopia
by Njuguna, Esther M. & Liani, Millicent L. & Beyene, Meseret & Ojiewo, Chris O.
- 253137 Food insecurity, helplessness, and choice: Gender and diet change in the central Himalaya
by Iyer, Deepa & Wright, Wynne
March 2016, Volume 01, Issue 2
- 246031 Gender dynamics in cassava leaves value chains: The case of Tanzania
by Andersson, Karolin & Bergman Lodin, Johanna & Chiwona-Karltun, Linley
- 246033 A crop of one's own? Women’s experiences of cassava commercialization in Nigeria and Malawi
by Forsythe, Lora & Posthummus, Helena & Martin, Adrienne
- 246034 Smallholder milk market participation, dietary diversity and nutritional status among young children in Ethiopia
by Lenjiso, Birhanu Megersa & Smits, Jeroen & Ruben, Ruerd
- 246035 Rural women’s participation in producer organizations: An analysis of the barriers that women face and strategies to foster equitable and effective participation
by Kaaria, Susan & Osorio, Martha & Wagner, Sophie & Gallina, Ambra
October 2015, Volume 01, Issue 2
- 246047 Identifying women farmers: Informal gender norms as institutional barriers to recognizing women’s contributions to agriculture
by Twyman, Jennifer & Muriel, Juliana & Garcia, Maria Alejandra
- 246048 Gender norms and the marketing of seeds and ware potatoes in Malawi
by Mudege, Netsayi N & Kapalasa, Eliya & Chevo, Tafadzwa & Nyekanyeka, Ted & Demo, Paul
- 246049 Influencing Gender-Inclusive Climate Change Policies in Latin America
by Gumucio, Tatiana & Rueda, Mariana Tafur
- 246050 Fertilizer use on individually and jointly managed crop plots in Mozambique
by Marenya, Paswel & Kassie, Menale & Tostao, Emilio
March 2015, Volume 01, Issue 1