Contact information of Africa Centre for Gender, Social Research and Impact Assessment
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:afgend. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://agrigender.net/ .
April 2017, Volume 02, Issue 2
- 265532 Using cognitive interviewing to improve the Women’s Empowerment in Agriculture Index survey instruments: Evidence from Bangladesh and Uganda
by Malapit, Hazel Jean L. & Sproule, Kathryn & Kovarik, Chiara
- 265533 Gender differentials in profit among oil palm processors in Abia state, Nigeria
by Agwu, N.M. & Oteh, O.U. & Amama, G.C.
- 265534 Gender, land and responses to health and environmental shocks in rural South Western Uganda
by Rutakumwa, Rwamahe & Pain, Adam & Bukenya, Dominic & Tumwekwase, Grace & Ssembajja, Fatuma & Seeley, Janet
- 265535 Women’s empowerment and economic collaboration in rural Pakistan
by Spriggs, J. & Chambers, B. & Heaney-Mustafa S. & Roy, S. & Akmal, N. & Taj, S. & Khan, I. A. & Mangan, T.
April 2017, Volume 02, Issue 1
- 262293 An assessment of the gender gap in African agricultural research capacities
by Beintema, Nienke
- 262294 The benefits of both worlds: Towards an integrated mixed-methods approach for evaluating women’s empowerment
by Mentz, Melody
- 262295 Designing effective leadership capacity development programs for women agricultural researchers in Africa
by Bomett, Pauline & Wangalachi, Anne
- 262296 Building science skills to improve the contributions of women to agricultural research and development in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Mukhebi, Dorothy & de Villiers, Santie & Okoth, Sheila & Wilde, Vicki & Nkwake, Apollo M.
- 262297 Strengthening mentoring partnerships for African women scientists in the agricultural research and development system in sub-Saharan Africa
by Mukhebi, Dorothy & Otunga, Evelyne & Mentz, Melody & Wangalachi, Anne
- 262298 Beyond the double gender gap in science and agriculture: Is there space for feminist-inspired transformation within AWARD?
by Aguiari, Sabrina & Nkwake, Apollo & Mentz, Melody
- 262299 The potential of Social Network Analysis as a tool for monitoring and evaluation of capacity building interventions
by Faulkner, William N. & Nkwake, Apollo M.
- 262300 Understanding women’s empowerment using an exploratory mixed-methods index
by Nkwake, Apollo M. & Bensolomon, Baraka & Mentz, Melody & Fouché, Nadia
2016, Volume 01, Issue 3
- 1-17 Factors associated with food insecurity among women and children in rural Rajasthan, India
by Payne, Hannah E. & Gray, Bobbi & Davis, Siena F. & Hine, Cassidy A. & Das, Arindam & Kabra, Manisha & Crookston, Benjamin T.
- 1-22 Beyond crop production: Gender relations along the pigeon pea value chain and implications for income and food security in Malawi
by Me-Nsope, Nathalie & Larkins, Michelle
- 1-22 Food insecurity, helplessness, and choice: Gender and diet change in the central Himalaya
by Iyer, Deepa & Wright, Wynne
- 1-24 Exploration of cultural norms and practices influencing women’s participation in chickpea participatory varietal selection training activities: A case study of Ada’a and Ensaro districts, Ethiopia
by Njuguna, Esther M. & Liani, Millicent L. & Beyene, Meseret & Ojiewo, Chris O.
2016, Volume 01, Issue 2
- 246031 Gender dynamics in cassava leaves value chains: The case of Tanzania
by Andersson, Karolin & Bergman Lodin, Johanna & Chiwona-Karltun, Linley
- 246033 A crop of one's own? Women’s experiences of cassava commercialization in Nigeria and Malawi
by Forsythe, Lora & Posthummus, Helena & Martin, Adrienne
- 246034 Smallholder milk market participation, dietary diversity and nutritional status among young children in Ethiopia
by Lenjiso, Birhanu Megersa & Smits, Jeroen & Ruben, Ruerd
- 246035 Rural women’s participation in producer organizations: An analysis of the barriers that women face and strategies to foster equitable and effective participation
by Kaaria, Susan & Osorio, Martha & Wagner, Sophie & Gallina, Ambra
2016, Volume 01, Issue 1
2015, Volume 01, Issue 2
- 246047 Identifying women farmers: Informal gender norms as institutional barriers to recognizing women’s contributions to agriculture
by Twyman, Jennifer & Muriel, Juliana & Garcia, Maria Alejandra
- 246048 Gender norms and the marketing of seeds and ware potatoes in Malawi
by Mudege, Netsayi N & Kapalasa, Eliya & Chevo, Tafadzwa & Nyekanyeka, Ted & Demo, Paul
- 246049 Influencing Gender-Inclusive Climate Change Policies in Latin America
by Gumucio, Tatiana & Rueda, Mariana Tafur
- 246050 Fertilizer use on individually and jointly managed crop plots in Mozambique
by Marenya, Paswel & Kassie, Menale & Tostao, Emilio
2015, Volume 01, Issue 1