Shipping hazardous waste: implications for economically developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, K. X., 1999. "The safety and quality of open registers and a new approach for classifying risky ships," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 135-143, June.
- Metaxas, B. N., 1981. "Flags of convenience," Marine Policy, Elsevier, pages 52-66.
- Aynsley Kellow & Anthony R. Zito, 2002. "Steering through Complexity: EU Environmental Regulation in the International Context," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 50(1), pages 43-60, March.
- Alderton, Tony & Winchester, Nik, 2002. "Globalisation and de-regulation in the maritime industry," Marine Policy, Elsevier, pages 35-43.
- Wilson, John K. & Damania, Richard, 2005. "Corruption, political competition and environmental policy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 516-535, May.
- Tolofari, Sonny R & Button, Kenneth J & Pitfield, David E, 1986. "Shipping Costs and the Controversy over Open Registry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 409-427, June.
- Haralambides, Hercules E. & Yang, Jiaqi, 2003. "A fuzzy set theory approach to flagging out: towards a new Chinese shipping policy," Marine Policy, Elsevier, pages 13-22.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina A. Lucier & Brian J. Gareau, 2016. "Obstacles to preserving precaution and equity in global hazardous waste regulation: an analysis of contested knowledge in the Basel Convention," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 493-508, August.
More about this item
KeywordsBasel Convention; Developing countries; Equity; Hazardous waste;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:8:y:2008:i:2:p:143-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .