Shipping hazardous waste: implications for economically developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, K. X., 1999. "The safety and quality of open registers and a new approach for classifying risky ships," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 135-143, June.
- Metaxas, B. N., 1981. "Flags of convenience," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 52-66, January.
- Aynsley Kellow & Anthony R. Zito, 2002. "Steering through Complexity: EU Environmental Regulation in the International Context," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 50(1), pages 43-60, March.
- Alderton, Tony & Winchester, Nik, 2002. "Globalisation and de-regulation in the maritime industry," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 35-43, January.
- Wilson, John K. & Damania, Richard, 2005. "Corruption, political competition and environmental policy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 516-535, May.
- Tolofari, Sonny R & Button, Kenneth J & Pitfield, David E, 1986. "Shipping Costs and the Controversy over Open Registry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 409-427, June.
- Haralambides, Hercules E. & Yang, Jiaqi, 2003. "A fuzzy set theory approach to flagging out: towards a new Chinese shipping policy," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 13-22, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina A. Lucier & Brian J. Gareau, 2016. "Obstacles to preserving precaution and equity in global hazardous waste regulation: an analysis of contested knowledge in the Basel Convention," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 493-508, August.
- Undp, 2011. "HDR 2011 - Sustainability and Equity: A Better Future for All," Human Development Report (1990 to present), Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), number hdr2011, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBasel Convention; Developing countries; Equity; Hazardous waste;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:8:y:2008:i:2:p:143-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.