Globalisation and de-regulation in the maritime industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burton, Peter S., 2003.
"Community enforcement of fisheries effort restrictions,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 474-491, March.
- Burton, P.S., 2001. "Community Enforcement of Fisheries Effort Restrictions," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 2001-01, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Parzival Copes, 1999. "The Need for Balance in Canada's Fisheries Policy," Discussion Papers dp00-09, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised Feb 2000.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Van Long, Ngo, 2002. "Transboundary Fishery: A Differential Game Model," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(274), pages 207-221, May.
- Ebbin, Syma A., 2002. "Enhanced fit through institutional interplay in the Pacific Northwest Salmon co-management regime," Marine Policy, Elsevier, pages 253-259.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitroussi, Kyriaki & Arghyrou, Michael G., 2016. "Institutional performance and ship registration," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 90-106.
- Castillo-Manzano, José I. & López-Valpuesta, Lourdes & Pérez, Javier J., 2008. "Economic analysis of the Spanish port sector reform during the 1990s," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 1056-1063, October.
- Miller, Dana D. & Sumaila, U. Rashid, 2014. "Flag use behavior and IUU activity within the international fishing fleet: Refining definitions and identifying areas of concern," Marine Policy, Elsevier, pages 204-211.
- Sangeeta Sonak & Mahesh Sonak & Asha Giriyan, 2008. "Shipping hazardous waste: implications for economically developing countries," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 143-159, June.
- Morrissey, Karyn & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2012. "The Potential for an Irish Maritime Transportation Cluster: An Input-Output Analysis," Working Papers 148836, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, National University of Ireland, Galway.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalisation Flags of Convenience Regulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:26:y:2002:i:1:p:35-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .