Do Democracies Exhibit Stronger International Environmental Commitment? A Cross-country Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:08:y:2017:i:04:n:s2010007817500130 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:chieco:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:180-207 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter H. Egger & Christoph Jessberger & Mario Larch, 2013. "Impacts of Trade and the Environment on Clustered Multilateral Environmental Agreements," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 331-348, March.
- Raufhon Salahodjaev & Oybek Yuldashev, 2016. "Cognitive abilities and air pollution," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center, vol. 12(4), pages 178-185, December.
- Danny García Callejas, 2015. "Voting for the environment: the importance of Democracy and education in Latin America," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL CARIBE 014782, UNIVERSIDAD DEL NORTE.
- Marco Battaglini & Bård Harstad, 2016. "The Political Economy of Weak Treaties," NBER Working Papers 22968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dasgupta, Shouro & De Cian, Enrica, 2016.
"Institutions and the Environment: Existing Evidence and Future Directions,"
MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways
240747, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Shouro Dasgupta & Enrica De Cian, 2016. "Institutions and the Environment: Existing Evidence and Future Directions," Working Papers 2016.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:spr:revint:v:12:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11558-016-9260-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sung Eun Kim & Johannes Urpelainen, 2016. "Multilateral energy lending and urban bias in autocracies: promoting fossil fuels," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 167-190, February.
- Fankhauser, Sam & Gennaioli, Caterina & Collins, Murray, 2015. "The political economy of passing climate change legislation: evidence from a survey," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63352, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sung Kim & Johannes Urpelainen, 2016. "Multilateral energy lending and urban bias in autocracies: promoting fossil fuels," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 167-190, February.
- Alexandre SAUQUET & Antoine CAZALS, 2013.
"When does cooperation win and why? Political cycles and participation in international environmental agreements,"
- Antoine Cazals & Alexandre Sauquet, 2013. "When does cooperation win and why? Political cycles and participation in international environmental agreements," Working Papers halshs-00903653, HAL.
- Alexandre SAUQUET, 2011.
"Exploring the Nature of Strategic Interactions in the Ratification Process of the Kyoto Protocol,"
- Alexandre Sauquet, 2012. "Exploring the Nature of Strategic Interactions in the Ratification Process of the Kyoto Protocol," Working Papers halshs-00607785, HAL.
- repec:spr:ieaple:v:18:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10784-018-9391-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:40:y:2018:i:2:p:350-374 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:enreec:v:69:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0071-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Undp, 2011. "HDR 2011 - Sustainability and Equity: A Better Future for All," Human Development Report (1990 to present), Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), number hdr2011, December.
- repec:spr:ieaple:v:17:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10784-017-9365-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriele Spilker & Vally Koubi, 2016. "The effects of treaty legality and domestic institutional hurdles on environmental treaty ratification," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 223-238, April.
- Joel R. Carbonell, 2016. "Military spending, liberal institutions and state compliance with international environmental agreements," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(5), pages 691-719, October.
- James Boyce, 2003. "Inequality and Environmental Protection," Working Papers wp52, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Michaël Aklin, 2016. "Re-exploring the Trade and Environment Nexus Through the Diffusion of Pollution," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(4), pages 663-682, August.
- Broich, Tobias, 2017. "Do authoritarian regimes receive more Chinese development finance than democratic ones? Empirical evidence for Africa," MERIT Working Papers 011, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:joupea:v:39:y:2002:i:2:p:139-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.prio.no/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.