The Poverty Impacts of Climate Change
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel Skoufias & Roy S. Katayama & B. Essama-Nssah, 2012.
"Too little too late: welfare impacts of rainfall shocks in rural Indonesia,"
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 351-368, December.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Essama-Nssah, B. & Katayama, Roy S., 2011. "Too little too late : welfare impacts of rainfall shocks in rural Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5615, The World Bank.
- Ahmed, Syud Amer & Diffenbaugh, Noah S. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Ramankutty, Navin & Rios, Ana R. & Rowhani, Pedram, 2009.
"Climate Volatility and Poverty Vulnerability in Tanzania,"
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
49358, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ahmed , Syud Amer & Diffenbaugh, Noah S. & Hertel , Thomas W. & Lobell, David B. & Ramankutty, Navin & Rios, Ana R. & Rowhani, Pedram, 2009. "Climate volatility and poverty vulnerability in Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5117, The World Bank.
- Jacoby, Hanan & Rabassa, Mariano & Skoufias, Emmanuel, 2011. "Distributional implications of climate change in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5623, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de la Fuente, Alejandro & Villarroel, Marcelo Olivera, 2013. "The poverty impact of climate change in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6461, The World Bank.
- Alejandro Lopez-Feldman, 2013. "Climate change, agriculture, and poverty: A household level analysis for rural Mexico," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1126-1139.
- repec:spr:climat:v:142:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10584-017-1928-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Fisker, 2014. "Green Lights: Quantifying the economic impacts of drought," IFRO Working Paper 2014/11, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Sandrine Mathy & Odile Blanchard, 2016. "Proposal for a poverty-adaptation-mitigation window within the Green Climate Fund," Post-Print hal-01149008, HAL.
- Hallegatte, Stephane & Bangalore, Mook & Bonzanigo, Laura & Fay, Marianne & Narloch, Ulf & Rozenberg, Julie & Vogt-Schilb, Adrien, 2014. "Climate change and poverty -- an analytical framework," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7126, The World Bank.
- Lori M. Hunter & Sheena Murray & Fernando Riosmena, 2013. "Rainfall Patterns and U.S. Migration from Rural Mexico," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 874-909, December.
- Zaveri, Esha & Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Wrenn, Douglas H. & Nicholas, Robert E., 2014. "Adapting to Monsoon Variability in India: the Case for Irrigation," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170583, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Foltz, Jeremy D. & Gars, Jared & Özdoğan, Mutlu & Simane, Belay & Zaitchik, Ben, 2013. "Weather and Welfare in Ethiopia," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150298, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Matthew Lockwood, 2013. "What Can Climate-Adaptation Policy in Sub-Saharan Africa Learn from Research on Governance and Politics?," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(6), pages 647-676, November.
- Charles Kenny, Jonathan Karver, and Andy Sumner, 2012. "MDGs 2.0: What Goals, Targets, and Timeframe? - Working Paper 297," Working Papers 297, Center for Global Development.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:393-401 is not listed on IDEAS
- McDermott,Thomas K.J., 2016. "Investing in disaster risk management in an uncertain climate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7631, The World Bank.
- Weldesilassie, Alebel Bayrau & Gebrehiwot, Berihu Assefa & Weldeyes, Frew Bekele & G, Adiam Hagos, 2015. "Characteristics of Climate Change Risk, Vulnerability and Adaptation in Cotton and Sugarcane Producing Regions of Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 69689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsScience and Technology Development - Science of Climate Change Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Climate Change Economics Environment - Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Regional Economic Development;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:10102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .