Human Development and Economic Sustainability
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Summers, Lawrence H., 1992.
"Investing in all the people,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
905, The World Bank.
- Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1967. "Intertemporal Distribution and 'Optimal' Aggregate Economic Growth," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 228, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Koopmans, Tjalling C, 1976.
" Concepts of Optimality and Their Uses,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(4), pages 542-60.
- Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1976. "Concepts of Optimality and Their Uses," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 421, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Koopmans, Tjalling C., 1975. "Concepts of Optimality and Their Uses," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1975-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Hartwick, John M, 1978. "Substitution among Exhaustible Resources and Intergenerational Equity," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 347-54, June.
- Solow, Robert M, 1974. "The Economics of Resources or the Resources of Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 1-14, May.
- Solow, Robert M, 1986. " On the Intergenerational Allocation of Natural Resources," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 141-49.
- Pezzey, J., 1992. "Sustainable Development Concepts; An Economic Analysis," Papers 2, World Bank - The World Bank Environment Paper.
- John Hartwick, 1976.
"Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources,"
220, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hartwick, John M, 1977. "Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 972-74, December.
- Asheim, Geir B., 1994. "Sustainability : ethical foundations and economic properties," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1302, The World Bank.
- Sen, Amartya, 1988. "The concept of development," Handbook of Development Economics, in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 9-26 Elsevier.
- Streeten, Paul, 1984. "Basic needs: Some unsettled questions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 973-978, September.
- Birdsall, Nancy, 1993. "Social development is economic development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1123, The World Bank.
- Amartya Sen, 1995. "Environmental Evaluation And Social Choice: Contingent Valuation And The Market Analogy," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 46(1), pages 23-37, 03.
- Sudhir Anand & Martin Ravallion, 1993. "Human Development in Poor Countries: On the Role of Private Incomes and Public Services," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 133-150, Winter.
- Desai, Meghnad, 1991. "Human development : Concepts and measurement," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 350-357, April.
- Dixit, Avinash & Hammond, Peter & Hoel, Michael, 1980. "On Hartwick's Rule for Regular Maximin Paths of Capital Accumulation and Resource Depletion," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 551-56, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:28:y:2000:i:12:p:2029-2049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.