Intertemporal Equity and Efficient Allocation of Resources
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2000|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 402 Uris Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853|
Phone: (607) 255-9901
Fax: (607) 255-2818
Web page: http://www.arts.cornell.edu/econ/CAE/workingpapers.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. M. Solow, 1974.
"Intergenerational Equity and Exhaustible Resources,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 41(5), pages 29-45.
- R. M. Solow, 1973. "Intergenerational Equity and Exhaustable Resources," Working papers 103, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Withagen, Cees & B. Asheim, Geir, 1998. "Characterizing sustainability: The converse of Hartwick's rule," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 159-165, September.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1976. "The structure and stability of competitive dynamical systems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 31-70, February.
- Heal, G., 1990.
"The Optimal Use Of Exhaustible Resources,"
fb-_90-10, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson, Per-Olov & Löfgren, Karl-Gustaf, 1995. "Investment Decisions, Future Consumption and Sustainability under Optimal Growth," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 49, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Avinash Dixit & Peter Hammond & Michael Hoel, 1980. "On Hartwick's Rule for Regular Maximin Paths of Capital Accumulation and Resource Depletion," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(3), pages 551-556.
- Hartwick, John M, 1977.
"Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 972-74, December.
- John Hartwick, 1976. "Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources," Working Papers 220, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- M. L. Weitzman, 1974.
"On the Welfare Significance of National Product in Dynamic Economy,"
125, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1976. "On the Welfare Significance of National Product in a Dynamic Economy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(1), pages 156-162.
- Kirk Hamilton, 1995. "Sustainable development, the Hartwick rule and optimal growth," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(4), pages 393-411, June.
- Swapan Dasgupta & Tapan Mitra, 1999. "On the Welfare Significance of National Product for Economic Growth and Sustainable Development," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 50(4), pages 422-442, December.
- Takekuma, Shin-Ichi, 1982. "A Support Price Theorem for the Continuous Time Model of Capital Accumulation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 427-42, March.
- Burmeister, Edwin & Hammond, P J, 1977. "Maximin Paths of Heterogeneous Capital Accumulation and the Instability of Paradoxical Steady States," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 853-70, May.
- Magill, Michael J P, 1981. "Infinite Horizon Programs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 679-711, May.
- Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1963. "On the Concept of Optimal Economic Growth," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 163, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dasgupta, Swapan & Mitra, Tapan, 1983. "Intergenerational Equity and Efficient Allocation of Exhaustible Resources," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(1), pages 133-53, February.
- Solow, Robert M, 1986. " On the Intergenerational Allocation of Natural Resources," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 141-49.
- Cass, David, 1972. "On capital overaccumulation in the aggregative, neoclassical model of economic growth: A complete characterization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 200-223, April.
- Majumdar, Mukul, 1972. "Some general theorems on efficiency prices with an infinite-dimensional commodity space," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13, August.
- Burmeister, Edwin & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1972. "Capital Deepening Response in an Economy with Heterogeneous Capital Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 842-53, December.
- Cass, David, 1990.
"Indefinitely sustained consumption despite exhaustible natural resources,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Cass, David & Mitra, Tapan, 1991. "Indefinitely Sustained Consumption Despite Exhaustible Natural Resources," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(2), pages 119-46, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:corcae:00-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.