Some general theorems on efficiency prices with an infinite-dimensional commodity space
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Goenka, Aditya & Nguyen, Manh-Hung, 2009.
"Existence of Competitive Equilibrium in an Optimal Growth Model with Elastic Labor Supply and Smoothness of the Policy Function,"
TSE Working Papers
09-064, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- GOENKA Aditya & NGUYEN Manh-Hung, 2009. "Existence of competitive equilibrium in an optimal growth model with elastic labor supply and smoothness of the policy function," LERNA Working Papers 09.21.297, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Mitra, Tapan, 2002. "Intertemporal Equity and Efficient Allocation of Resources," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 356-376, December.
- Mitra, Tapan, 2000. "Intertemporal Equity and Efficient Allocation of Resources," Working Papers 00-12, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Le Van, Cuong & Cagri Saglam, H., 2004. "Optimal growth models and the Lagrange multiplier," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 393-410, June.
- LE VAN, Cuong & SAGLAM, H. Cagri, "undated". "Optimal growth models and the Lagrange multiplier," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1748, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cuong Le Van & H. Cagri Saglam, 2004. "Optimal growth models and the Lagrange multiplier," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00118996, HAL.
- LE VAN, Cuong & SAGLAM, Cagri, 2003. "Optimal growth models and the Lagrange multiplier," CORE Discussion Papers 2003083, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Back, Kerry, 1988. "Structure of consumption sets and existence of equilibria in infinite-dimensional spaces," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 89-99, February.
- Kerry Back, 1986. "Structure of Consumption Sets and Existence of Equilibria in Infinite Dimensional Spaces," Discussion Papers 633, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Molina-Abraldes, Antonio & Pintos-Clapés, Juan, 2008. "Pareto optimality in continuous-time OLG economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(9-10), pages 933-950, September.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Border, Kim C. & Burkinshaw, Owen, 1997. "Economies with Many Commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 62-105, May.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Tourky, Rabee & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2000. "Cone Conditions in General Equilibrium Theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 96-121, May.
- Stephen Clark, 2008. "Competitive prices for a stochastic input–output model with infinite time horizon," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 35(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Khan, M. Ali, 2016. "On a forest as a commodity and on commodification in the discipline of forestry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 7-17.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:5:y:1972:i:1:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed