Some general theorems on efficiency prices with an infinite-dimensional commodity space
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goenka, Aditya & Nguyen, Manh-Hung, 2009.
"Existence of Competitive Equilibrium in an Optimal Growth Model with Elastic Labor Supply and Smoothness of the Policy Function,"
TSE Working Papers
09-064, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- GOENKA Aditya & NGUYEN Manh-Hung, 2009. "Existence of competitive equilibrium in an optimal growth model with elastic labor supply and smoothness of the policy function," LERNA Working Papers 09.21.297, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Mitra, Tapan, 2002.
"Intertemporal Equity and Efficient Allocation of Resources,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 356-376, December.
- Mitra, Tapan, 2000. "Intertemporal Equity and Efficient Allocation of Resources," Working Papers 00-12, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Le Van, Cuong & Cagri Saglam, H., 2004.
"Optimal growth models and the Lagrange multiplier,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 393-410, June.
- LE VAN, Cuong & SAGLAM, Cagri, 2003. "Optimal growth models and the Lagrange multiplier," CORE Discussion Papers 2003083, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- LE VAN, Cuong & SAGLAM, H. Cagri, 2004. "Optimal growth models and the Lagrange multiplier," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1748, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cuong Le Van & H. Cagri Saglam, 2004. "Optimal growth models and the Lagrange multiplier," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00118996, HAL.
- Back, Kerry, 1988.
"Structure of consumption sets and existence of equilibria in infinite-dimensional spaces,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 89-99, February.
- Kerry Back, 1986. "Structure of Consumption Sets and Existence of Equilibria in Infinite Dimensional Spaces," Discussion Papers 633, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Molina-Abraldes, Antonio & Pintos-Clapés, Juan, 2008. "Pareto optimality in continuous-time OLG economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(9-10), pages 933-950, September.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:116:y:2003:i:3:d:10.1023_a:1023021604751 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Border, Kim C. & Burkinshaw, Owen, 1997. "Economies with Many Commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 62-105, May.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Tourky, Rabee & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2000. "Cone Conditions in General Equilibrium Theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 96-121, May.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:119:y:2003:i:1:d:10.1023_b:jota.0000005043.39887.76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Clark, 2008. "Competitive prices for a stochastic input–output model with infinite time horizon," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 35(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Khan, M. Ali, 2016. "On a forest as a commodity and on commodification in the discipline of forestry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 7-17.
- Zilcha, Itzhak, 1981. "Risk-Aversely Efficient Random Variables," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275341, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:5:y:1972:i:1:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.