The political economy of agricultural policy reform in India: Fertilizers and electricity for irrigation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Gulati, Ashok & Cummings, Ralph Jr. (ed.), 2008. "From parastatals to private trade: Lessons from Asian agriculture," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 978-0-8018-8815-1, OCTOBER.
- Babu, Suresh Chandra, 2013. "Policy Process and Food Price Crisis: a Framework for Analysis and Lessons from Country Studies," WIDER Working Paper Series 070, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mockshell, Jonathan & Birner, Regina, 2015.
"Donors and domestic policy makers: Two worlds in agricultural policy-making?,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1-14.
- Mockshell, Jonathan & Birner, Regina, 2015. "Donors and Domestic Policy Makers: Two Worlds in Agricultural Policy-Making?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212471, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Crean, Jason & Milham, Nick & Singh, Rajinder, 2013. "Economic assessment of technologies aimed at reducing air pollution in rice-wheat farming system in north-west India," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152178, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Chhokar, Jagdeep S. & Babu, Suresh Chandra & Kolavalli, Shashidhara, 2014. "Improving the food policy process: Lessons from capacity strengthening of parliamentarians in Ghana:," IFPRI discussion papers 1401, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Strand, Jon, 2010. "The full economic cost of groundwater extraction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5494, The World Bank.
- repec:spr:ieaple:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10784-017-9358-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:104:y:2018:i:c:p:128-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siwa Msangi & Sarah Ann Cline, 2016. "Improving Groundwater Management for Indian Agriculture: Assessing Tradeoffs Across Policy Instruments," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(03), pages 1-33, September.
- M. Dinesh Kumar & Christopher A. Scott & O.P. Singh, 2013. "Can India raise agricultural productivity while reducing groundwater and energy use?," International Journal of Water Resources Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 557-573, December.
- Strand, Jon, 2012. "Allocative inefficiencies resulting from subsidies to agricultural electricity use : an illustrative model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5955, The World Bank.
- Aditi Mukherji & Arijit Das, 2014. "The political economy of metering agricultural tube wells in West Bengal, India," Water International, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 671-685, September.
- repec:ags:gewipr:261098 is not listed on IDEAS
- Birner, Regina & Anderson, Jock R., 2015. "Strengthening Agricultural Governance in an Interconnected World," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211345, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-05-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-05-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2012-05-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-05-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-POL-2012-05-02 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:reginabirner. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.