The political economy of agricultural policy reform in India: Fertilizers and electricity for irrigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Dercon & Daniel O. Gilligan & John Hoddinott & Tassew Woldehanna, 2009.
"The Impact of Agricultural Extension and Roads on Poverty and Consumption Growth in Fifteen Ethiopian Villages,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1007-1021.
- Dercon, Stefan & Gilligan, Daniel O. & Hoddinott, John & Woldehan, Tassew, 2008. "The impact of agricultural extension and roads on poverty and consumption growth in fifteen Ethiopian villages:," IFPRI discussion papers 840, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tewodaj Mogues, 2011.
"The Bang for the Birr: Public Expenditures and Rural Welfare in Ethiopia,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 735-752.
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Ayele, Gezahegn & Paulos, Zelekawork, 2007. "The bang for the birr: Public expenditures and rural welfare in Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 702, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Ayele, Gezahegn & Paulos, Zelekawork, 2008. "The bang for the birr: Public expenditures and rural welfare in Ethiopia," Research reports 160, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Linxiu & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2002. "Growth, inequality, and poverty in rural China: the role of public investments," Research reports 125, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Quy-Toan Do & Lakshmi Iyer, 2010. "Geography, poverty and conflict in Nepal," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 47(6), pages 735-748, November.
- Jacoby, Hanan C, 2000. "Access to Markets and the Benefits of Rural Roads," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(465), pages 713-737, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Babu, Suresh Chandra, 2013. "Policy Process and Food Price Crisis: a Framework for Analysis and Lessons from Country Studies," WIDER Working Paper Series 070, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mockshell, Jonathan & Birner, Regina, 2015.
"Donors and domestic policy makers: Two worlds in agricultural policy-making?,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1-14.
- Mockshell, Jonathan & Birner, Regina, 2015. "Donors and Domestic Policy Makers: Two Worlds in Agricultural Policy-Making?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212471, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Crean, Jason & Milham, Nick & Singh, Rajinder, 2013. "Economic assessment of technologies aimed at reducing air pollution in rice-wheat farming system in north-west India," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152178, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Chhokar, Jagdeep S. & Babu, Suresh Chandra & Kolavalli, Shashidhara, 2014. "Improving the food policy process: Lessons from capacity strengthening of parliamentarians in Ghana:," IFPRI discussion papers 1401, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Strand, Jon, 2010. "The full economic cost of groundwater extraction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5494, The World Bank.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Gulati, Ashok & Cummings, Ralph Jr. (ed.), 2008. "From parastatals to private trade: Lessons from Asian agriculture," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 978-0-8018-8815-1, Winter.
- repec:spr:ieaple:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10784-017-9358-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siwa Msangi & Sarah Ann Cline, 2016. "Improving Groundwater Management for Indian Agriculture: Assessing Tradeoffs Across Policy Instruments," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(03), pages 1-33, September.
- Strand, Jon, 2012. "Allocative inefficiencies resulting from subsidies to agricultural electricity use : an illustrative model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5955, The World Bank.
- Birner, Regina & Anderson, Jock R., 2015. "Strengthening Agricultural Governance in an Interconnected World," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211345, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-05-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-05-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2012-05-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-05-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-POL-2012-05-02 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:reginabirner. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .