Popular reaction to the intervention by the IMF in the Korean economic crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bernd Hayo & Doh Chull Shin, 2002. "Popular Reaction to the Intervention by the IMF in the Korean Economic Crisis," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 89-100.
- Bernd Hayo & Doh Chull Shin, 2002. "Popular Reaction to the Intervention by the IMF in the Korean Economic Crisis," Development and Comp Systems 0204001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hayo, Bernd, 1999.
"Knowledge and Attitude Towards European Monetary Union,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 641-651, September.
- Bernd Hayo, 1998. "Knowledge and Attitude Towards European Monetary Union," Macroeconomics 9810001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Changyong Rhee, 2002.
"Macroeconomic Impacts of the Korean Financial Crisis: Comparison with the Cross-country Patterns,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 539-562, April.
- JongWha Lee & Changyong Rhee, 2000. "Macroeconomic Impacts of the Korean Financial Crisis: Comparison with the Crosscountry Patterns," RCER Working Papers 471, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Taylor, Lance, 1998. "Capital Market Crises: Liberalisation, Fixed Exchange Rates and Market-Driven Destabilisation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(6), pages 663-676, November.
- Chang, Ha-Joon & Park, Hong-Jae & Yoo, Chul Gyue, 1998. "Interpreting the Korean Crisis: Financial Liberalisation, Industrial Policy and Corporate Governance," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(6), pages 735-746, November.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Chang, Ha-Joon, 1998. "Korea: The misunderstood crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1555-1561, August.
- International Monetary Fund, 1998. "Do IMF-Supported Programs Work? A Survey of the Cross-Country Empirical Evidence," IMF Working Papers 98/169, International Monetary Fund.
- John Williamson, 1994. "The Political Economy of Policy Reform," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 68.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernd Hayo & Doh Shin, 2002.
"Mass Attitudes Toward Financial Crisis and Economic Reform in Korea,"
Development and Comp Systems
0205003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernd Hayo, 2005. "Mass Attidudes Toward Financial Crisis and Economic Reform in Korea," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200504, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Greß, Stefan, 2004. "Competition in Social Health Insurance: A Three-Country Comparison," IBES Diskussionsbeiträge 135, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of Business and Economic Studie (IBES).
- Ali Kutan & Brasukra Sudjana, 2003. "Investor reaction to IMF actions in the indonesian financial crisis," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 181-190.
- Martin Edwards, 2009. "Public support for the international economic organizations: Evidence from developing countries," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 185-209, June.
- Ali M. Kutan & Yaz Gülnür Muradoğlu & Zhong Yu, 2016. "Worldwide impact of IMF policies during the Asian crisis: who does the IMF help, creditors or crisis countries?," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 116-147, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIMF; Korea; policy reform; financial crisis; public opinion;
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:udewwd:121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwessde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.