Mass Attitudes Toward Financial Crisis and Economic Reform in Korea
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bernd Hayo, 2005. "Mass Attidudes Toward Financial Crisis and Economic Reform in Korea," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200504, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephan Haggard, 2000. "Political Economy of the Asian Financial Crisis, The," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 107, October.
- Morris Goldstein, 1998. "The Asian Financial Crisis," Policy Briefs PB98-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Bernd Hayo & Doh Shin, 2002.
"Popular Reaction to the Intervention by the IMF in the Korean Economic Crisis,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 89-100.
- Hayo, Bernd & Shin, Doh Chull, 2002. "Popular reaction to the intervention by the IMF in the Korean economic crisis," IBES Diskussionsbeiträge 121, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of Business and Economic Studie (IBES).
- Bernd Hayo & Doh Chull Shin, 2002. "Popular Reaction to the Intervention by the IMF in the Korean Economic Crisis," Development and Comp Systems 0204001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dani Rodrik, 1996. "Understanding Economic Policy Reform," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 9-41, March.
- Kaufman, Robert R. & Zuckermann, Leo, 1998. "Attitudes toward Economic Reform in Mexico: The Role of Political Orientations," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 92(2), pages 359-375, June.
- Gérard Roland, 2002. "The Political Economy of Transition," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 29-50, Winter.
- James Mcgregor, 1989. "Economic reform and polish public opinion," Europe-Asia Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 215-227.
- Stephan Haggard & Robert Kaufman, 1989. "The Politics of Stabilization and Structural Adjustment," NBER Chapters, in: Developing Country Debt and the World Economy, pages 263-274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Chang, Ha-Joon, 1998. "Korea: The misunderstood crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1555-1561, August.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1999. "Responding to Economic Crises: Policy Alternatives for Equitable Recovery and Development," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 67(5), pages 409-427, Special I.
- Finifter, Ada W. & Mickiewicz, Ellen, 1992. "Redefining the Political System of the USSR: Mass Support for Political Change," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 86(4), pages 857-874, December.
- John Williamson, 1994. "The Political Economy of Policy Reform," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 68, October.
- Steven Radelet & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1998. "The East Asian Financial Crisis: Diagnosis, Remedies, Prospects," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(1), pages 1-90.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Stracca, Livio & Soudan, Michel, 2012.
"Explaining EU citizens’ trust in the ECB in normal and crisis times,"
Working Paper Series
1501, European Central Bank.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Soudan, Michel & Stracca, Livio, 2012. "Explaining EU Citizens' Trust in the ECB in Normal and Crisis Times," Economics Series 289, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Hayo, Bernd & Ono, Hiroyuki, 2011.
"Livelihood and care of the elderly: Determinants of public attitudes in Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 76-98, March.
- Bernd Hayo & Hiroyuki Ono, 2009. "Livelihood and Care of the Elderly: Determinants of Public Attitudes in Japan," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200912, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Khilji, Bashir Ahmad & Farrukh, Muhammad Umer & Iqbal, Mammona & Hameed, Shahzad, 2010. "The Impact of Recent Financial Recession on the Banking sector of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 30558, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jan 2011.
- Migheli, Matteo, 2009. "The two sides of a ghost: Twenty years without the wall," POLIS Working Papers 125, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Jaok Kwon, 2019. "Globalization and Business Masculinities in South Korea: Top Managers in the Industrial Sector," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-17, November.
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Korea; financial crisis; public opinion; economic reform strategies;
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IFN-2002-06-13 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0205003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.