Livelihood and care of the elderly: Determinants of public attitudes in Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bernd Hayo & Hiroyuki Ono, 2009. "Livelihood and Care of the Elderly: Determinants of Public Attitudes in Japan," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200912, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
References listed on IDEAS
- P.J.A. van Els & W.A. van den End & M.C.J. van Rooij, 2003.
"Pensions and public opinion: a survey among dutch households,"
WO Research Memoranda (discontinued)
752, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- P.J.A. van Els & W.A. van den End & M.C.J. van Rooij, 2003. "Pensions and public opinion: a survey among Dutch households," MEB Series (discontinued) 2003-18, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Bernd Hayo & Doh Shin, 2002.
"Mass Attitudes Toward Financial Crisis and Economic Reform in Korea,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Bernd Hayo, 2005. "Mass Attidudes Toward Financial Crisis and Economic Reform in Korea," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200504, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Hayo, Bernd & Ono, Hiroyuki, 2010.
"Comparing public attitudes toward providing for the livelihood of the elderly in two aging societies: Germany and Japan,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 72-80, January.
- Bernd Hayo & Hiroyuki Ono, 2007. "Comparing Public Attitudes Towards Providing for the Livelihood of the Elderly in Two aging Sodieties: Germany and Japan," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200703, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Joan Costa-Font & Anna Garcia-Gonzalez & Montserrat Font-Vilalta, 2008. "Relative Income and Attitudes towards Long-Term Care Financing," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 33(4), pages 673-693, October.
- Tito Boeri & Axel Börsch-Supan & Guido Tabellini, 2001. "Would you like to shrink the welfare state? A survey of European citizens," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 16(32), pages 7-50, April.
- Tito Boeri & Axel Boersch-Supan & Guido Tabellini, 2002. "Pension Reforms and the Opinions of European Citizens," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 396-401, May.
More about this item
KeywordsLivelihood of elderly Care of elderly Public attitudes Aging societies Japan;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:25:y:2011:i:1:p:76-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903 .