Report NEP-ENE-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark R. Jacobsen, 2012. "Fuel Economy and Safety: The Influences of Vehicle Class and Driver Behavior," NBER Working Papers 18012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Souvik Datta & Sumeet Gulati, 2011. "Utility Rebates for ENERGY STAR Appliances: Are They Effective?," CEPE Working paper series 11-81, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Francesco Nicolli & Francesco Vona, 2012. "The evolution of renewable energy policy in Oecd countries:aggregate indicators and determinants," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-13, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Mark Podolskij & Katrin Wasmuth, 2012. "Goodness-of-fit testing for fractional diffusions," CREATES Research Papers 2012-12, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Holmberg, Pär & Lazarczyk, Ewa, 2012. "Congestion Management in Electricity Networks: Nodal, Zonal and Discriminatory Pricing," Working Paper Series 915, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Birner, Regina & Gupta, Surupa & Sharma, Neeru, 2011. "The political economy of agricultural policy reform in India: Fertilizers and electricity for irrigation," Research reports reginabirner, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Federico Revelli, 2012. "Business taxation and economic performance in hierarchical government structures," Working Papers 2012/12, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Egil Matsen & Gisle J. Natvik & Ragnar Torvik, 2012. "Petro populism," Working Paper 2012/06, Norges Bank.
- Macdonald, Ryan & Baldwin, John R., 2012. "Natural Resources, the Terms of Trade, and Real Income Growth in Canada: 1870 to 2010," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2012079e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Macdonald, Ryan & Baldwin, John R., 2012. "Ressources naturelles, termes de l'echange et croissance du revenu reel au Canada : 1870 a 2010," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2012079f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Ivan Kitov, 2012. "ConocoPhillips' share price model revisited," Papers 1204.5171, arXiv.org.
- Claudio Dicembrino & Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo, 2012. "The Fundamental and Speculative Components of the Oil Spot Price: A Real Option Value Approach," CEIS Research Paper 229, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Apr 2012.
- Roger Martini, 2012. "Fuel Tax Concessions in the Fisheries Sector," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 56, OECD Publishing.
- Sanders, Daniel J. & Balagtas, Joseph V. & Gruere, Guillaume P., 2012. "Revisiting the palm oil boom in Southeast Asia: The role of fuel versus food demand drivers," IFPRI discussion papers 1167, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Marc Joëts, 2012. "Mood-misattribution effect on energy markets: a biorhythm approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-24, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Ruth Delzeit , Wolfgang Britz, 2012. "An Economic Assessment of Biogas Production and Land Use under the German Renewable Energy Source Act," Kiel Working Papers 1767, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Aruga, Kentaka, 2011.
[Relationships among the Non-Genetically Modified Soybean and Energy Prices]," MPRA Paper 38186, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Aug 2011.
- Qwanruedee & Chotichanathawewong & Natapol Thongplew, 2012. "Development Trajectory, Emission Profile, and Policy Actions : Thailand," Energy Working Papers 23295, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Qwanruedee & Chotichanathawewong & Natapol Thongplew, 2012. "Development Trajectory, Emission Profile, and Policy Actions : Thailand," Development Economics Working Papers 23295, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2012. "Environmental Innovations in Services. Manufacturing-Services Integration and Policy Transmissions," Working Papers 201208, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Lange & Andreas Ziegler, 2012. "Offsetting versus Mitigation Activities to Reduce CO2 Emissions: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis for the U.S. and Germany," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201218, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Oberlack, Christoph & Neumärker, Bernhard, 2011. "Economics, institutions and adaptation to climate change," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 04-2011, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
- Thierry Bréchet & Carmen Camacho & Vladimir M. Veliov, 2012. "Adaptive Model-Predictive Climate Policies in a Multi-Country Setting," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12029, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Olivier Godard, 2012. "Instruments économiques, justification et normes de justice : le cas de la politique climatique," Working Papers hal-00689762, HAL.
- Oecd, 2012. "How “Green” are Today's 15-Year-Olds?," PISA in Focus 15, OECD Publishing.