Revisiting the palm oil boom in Southeast Asia: The role of fuel versus food demand drivers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gruere, Guillaume P., 2006. "A preliminary comparison of the retail level effects of genetically modified food labelling policies in Canada and France," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 148-161, April.
- Sabuhoro, Jean Bosco & Larue, Bruno, 1997. "The market efficiency hypothesis: The case of coffee and cocoa futures," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 171-184, August.
- Amsler, Christine & Lee, Junsoo, 1995. "An LM Test for a Unit Root in the Presence of a Structural Change," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 359-368, February.
- Kapetanios, George & Shin, Yongcheol & Snell, Andy, 2006. "Testing For Cointegration In Nonlinear Smooth Transition Error Correction Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 279-303, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carriquiry, Miguel, "undated".
"An Examination Of The Relationship Between Biodiesel And Soybean Oil Prices Using An Asset Pricing Model,"
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts
236167, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Miguel Carriquiry, 2015. "An examination of the relationship between biodiesel and soybean oil prices using an asset pricing model," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 15-17, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
More about this item
Keywordspalm oil; Biofuels; price cointegration;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-05-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-05-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2012-05-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2012-05-02 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .