Revisiting the palm oil boom in Southeast Asia: The role of fuel versus food demand drivers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gruere, Guillaume P., 2006. "A preliminary comparison of the retail level effects of genetically modified food labelling policies in Canada and France," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 148-161, April.
- Kapetanios, George & Shin, Yongcheol & Snell, Andy, 2006. "Testing For Cointegration In Nonlinear Smooth Transition Error Correction Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 279-303, April.
- Sabuhoro, Jean Bosco & Larue, Bruno, 1997. "The market efficiency hypothesis: The case of coffee and cocoa futures," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 171-184, August.
- Amsler, Christine & Lee, Junsoo, 1995. "An LM Test for a Unit Root in the Presence of a Structural Change," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 359-368, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carriquiry, Miguel, "undated".
"An Examination Of The Relationship Between Biodiesel And Soybean Oil Prices Using An Asset Pricing Model,"
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts
236167, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Miguel Carriquiry, 2015. "An examination of the relationship between biodiesel and soybean oil prices using an asset pricing model," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 15-17, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
More about this item
Keywordspalm oil; Biofuels; price cointegration;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-05-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-05-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2012-05-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2012-05-02 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.