Report NEP-CWA-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akramov, Kamiljon T. & Shreedhar, Ganga, 2012. "Economic development, external shocks, and food security in Tajikistan:," IFPRI discussion papers 1163, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Rosenblatt, David, 2012. "Shifting patterns of economic growth and rethinking development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6040, The World Bank.
- Seyfettin Gursel & Zumrut Imamoglu, 2011. "Why is Agricultural Employment Increasing in Turkey?," Working Papers 004, Bahcesehir University, Betam, revised Apr 2013.
- Tang, Hsiao Chink, 2012. "Why Do Imports Fall More than Exports Especially During Crises? Evidence from Selected Asian Economies," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 96, Asian Development Bank.
- Gupta, Abhijit Sen, 2012. "Exchange Rate Coordination in Asia: Evidence using the Asian Currency Unit," ADBI Working Papers 356, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Das, Gupta Chirashree, 2012. "Growth and public finance in Bihar," IDE Discussion Papers 331, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Armando Barrientos, 2012. "What is the Role of Social Pensions in Asia?," Development Economics Working Papers 23294, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Birner, Regina & Gupta, Surupa & Sharma, Neeru, 2011. "The political economy of agricultural policy reform in India: Fertilizers and electricity for irrigation," Research reports reginabirner, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sanders, Daniel J. & Balagtas, Joseph V. & Gruere, Guillaume P., 2012. "Revisiting the palm oil boom in Southeast Asia: The role of fuel versus food demand drivers," IFPRI discussion papers 1167, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Romina Boarini & Margherita Comola & Conal Smith & Robert Manchin & Femke de Keulenaer, 2012. "What Makes for a Better Life?: The Determinants of Subjective Well-Being in OECD Countries – Evidence from the Gallup World Poll," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2012/3, OECD Publishing.
- Niklas Potrafke & Heinrich Ursprung, 2012. "Globalization and gender equality in the course of development," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-07, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Kaja Bonesmo Fredriksen, 2012. "Income Inequality in the European Union," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 952, OECD Publishing.
- Gaowang Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Economic Globalization, Mercantilism and Economic Growth," CEMA Working Papers 548, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Ann Huff Stevens & Douglas L. Miller & Marianne Page & Mateusz Filipski, 2012. "Why Do More People Die During Economic Expansions?," Issues in Brief ib2012-8, Center for Retirement Research, revised Apr 2012.
- Ran Abramitzky & Leah Platt Boustan & Katherine Eriksson, 2012. "A Nation of Immigrants: Assimilation and Economic Outcomes in the Age of Mass Migration," NBER Working Papers 18011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio Dicembrino & Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo, 2012. "The Fundamental and Speculative Components of the Oil Spot Price: A Real Option Value Approach," CEIS Research Paper 229, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Apr 2012.