Asset storability and price discovery in commodity futures markets: A new look
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey A Frankel & Andrew K Rose, 2010.
"Determinants of Agricultural and Mineral Commodity Prices,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Renée Fry & Callum Jones & Christopher Kent (ed.), Inflation in an Era of Relative Price Shocks
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Rose, Andrew K., 2010. "Determinants of Agricultural and Mineral Commodity Prices," Working Paper Series rwp10-038, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Rose, Andrew K., 2010. "Determinants of Agricultural and Mineral Commodity Prices," Scholarly Articles 4450126, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2008.
"The Effect of Monetary Policy on Real Commodity Prices,"
NBER Chapters,in: Asset Prices and Monetary Policy, pages 291-333
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2006. "The Effect of Monetary Policy on Real Commodity Prices," NBER Working Papers 12713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jerry Coakley & Jian Dollery & Neil Kellard, 2011. "Long memory and structural breaks in commodity futures markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(11), pages 1076-1113, November.
- repec:eee:finana:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:122-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sari, Ramazan & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Chang, Chia-Lin & McAleer, Michael, 2012.
"Causality between market liquidity and depth for energy and grains,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1683-1692.
- Ramazan Sari & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Causality Between Market Liquidity and Depth for Energy and Grains," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2011-10, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Sari, R. & Hammoudeh, S.M. & Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J., 2011. "Causality Between Market Liquidity and Depth for Energy and Grains," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2011-14, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Ramazan Sari & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Causality Between Market Liquidity and Depth for Energy and Grains," KIER Working Papers 769, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Ramazan Sari & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Causality Between Market Liquidity and Depth for Energy and Grains," Working Papers in Economics 11/15, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Tian, Fengping & Yang, Ke & Chen, Langnan, 2017. "Realized volatility forecasting of agricultural commodity futures using the HAR model with time-varying sparsity," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 132-152.
- Suo, Yuan-Yuan & Wang, Dong-Hua & Li, Sai-Ping, 2015. "Risk estimation of CSI 300 index spot and futures in China from a new perspective," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 344-353.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:276-291 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baldi, Lucia & Peri, Massimo & Vandone, Daniela, 2011.
"Spot and Futures Prices of Agricultural Commodities: Fundamentals and Speculation,"
2011 International European Forum, February 14-18, 2011, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria
122002, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Lucia BALDI & Massimo PERI & Daniela VANDONE, 2011. "Spot and future prices of agricultural commodities: fundamentals and speculation," Departmental Working Papers 2011-03, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Judge, Amrit & Reancharoen, Tipprapa, 2014. "An empirical examination of the lead–lag relationship between spot and futures markets: Evidence from Thailand," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 335-358.
- Vollmer, Teresa & Holst, Carsten, 2016. "Dienen Terminmarktnotierungen Für Schlachtschweine Zur Prognose Zukünftiger Preisentwicklungen?," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244806, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Christian Gross, 2017. "Examining the Common Dynamics of Commodity Futures Prices," CQE Working Papers 6317, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- P. Srinivasan & P. Ibrahim, 2012. "Price Discovery and Asymmetric Volatility Spillovers in Indian Spot-Futures Gold Markets," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 5(3), pages 65-80, December.
- Joseph, Kishore & Garcia, Philip & Peterson, Paul E., 2016. "Does the Boxed Beef Price Inform the Live Cattle Futures Price?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236166, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bozic, Marin, 2011. "Three essays in commodity futures and options price performance," Faculty Theses and Dissertations 160678, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Ganneval, S., 2016. "Spatial price transmission on agricultural commodity markets under different volatility regimes," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 173-185.
- Jiadong Tong & Zijun Wang & Jian Yang, 2016. "Information Flow Between Forward and Spot Markets: Evidence From the Chinese Renminbi," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(7), pages 695-718, July.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2014.
"Effects of speculation and interest rates in a “carry trade” model of commodity prices,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 88-112.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2013. "Effects of Speculation and Interest Rates in a "Carry Trade" Model of Commodity Prices," Working Paper Series rwp13-022, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2013. "Effects of Speculation and Interest Rates in a "Carry Trade" Model of Commodity Prices," NBER Working Papers 19463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xiaojie Xu, 2017. "Contemporaneous causal orderings of US corn cash prices through directed acyclic graphs," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 731-758, March.
- Andersson, Camilla & Bezabih, Mintewab & Mannberg, Andrea, 2017. "The Ethiopian Commodity Exchange and spatial price dispersion," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 1-11.
- Shihabudheen, M.T. & Padhi, Puja, 2010. "Price Discovery and Volatility Spillover Effect in Indian Commodity Market," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 65(1).
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:20:y:2017:i:04:n:s0219091517500266 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:21:y:2001:i:3:p:279-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.