Adaptive Model-Predictive Climate Policies in a Multi-Country Setting
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- BRECHET, Thierry & CAMACHO, Carmen & VELIOV, Vladimir M., 2012. "Adaptive model-predictive climate policies in a multi-country setting," CORE Discussion Papers 2012049, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thierry Bréchet & Carmen Camacho & Vladimir M. Veliov, 2012. "Adaptive Model-Predictive Climate Policies in a Multi-Country Setting," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00718659, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fleurbaey,Marc & Maniquet,FranÃ§ois, 2011. "A Theory of Fairness and Social Welfare," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521715348, October.
- Zili Yang, 2008. "Strategic Bargaining and Cooperation in Greenhouse Gas Mitigations: An Integrated Assessment Modeling Approach," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262240548, March.
- Thierry, BRECHET & François, GERARD & Henry, TULKENS, 2007.
"Climate coalitions : a theoretical and computational appraisal,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques)
2007006, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- BRECHET, Thierry & GERARD, François & TULKENS, Henry, 2007. "Climate coalitions: a theoretical and computational appraisal," CORE Discussion Papers 2007003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thierry Bréchet & François Gerard, 2007. "Climate Coalitions: A Theoretical and Computational Appraisal," Working Papers 2007.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Edenhofer, Ottmar & Bauer, Nico & Kriegler, Elmar, 2005. "The impact of technological change on climate protection and welfare: Insights from the model MIND," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2-3), pages 277-292, August.
- WAN, Shui-Ki & WANG, Shin-Huei & WOO, Chi-Keung, 2012. "Total tourist arrival forecast: aggregation vs. disaggregation," CORE Discussion Papers 2012039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Duranton, Gilles & Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Mayneris, Florian, 2010. "The Economics of Clusters: Lessons from the French Experience," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199592203.
- Thierry Bréchet & Carmen Camacho & Vladimir Veliov, 2014.
"Model predictive control, the economy, and the issue of global warming,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 220(1), pages 25-48, September.
- BRECHET, Thierry & CAMACHO, Carmen & VELIOV, Vladimir, 2010. "Model predictive control, the economy, and the issue of global warming," CORE Discussion Papers 2010016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Brechet Thierry & Carmen Camacho & Veliov Vladimir, 2011. "Model predictive control, the economy, and the issue of global warming," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00683813, HAL.
- Thierry Bréchet & Yann Ménière & Pierre M. Picard, 2016.
"The Clean Development Mechanism in a world carbon market,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1569-1598, November.
- Thierry Bréchet & Yann Ménière & Pierre M. Picard, 2011. "The clean development mechanism in a globalized carbon market," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Thierry Brechet & Yann Meniere & Pierre M. Picard, 2012. "The Clean Development Mechanism in a Global Carbon Market," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-06/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- BRECHET, Thierry & meniere, Yann & PICARD, Pierre M., 2012. "The clean development mechanism in a global carbon market," CORE Discussion Papers 2012040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Samwick, Andrew A., 1998.
"Discount rate heterogeneity and social security reform,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 117-146, October.
- Andrew A. Samwick, 1997. "Discount Rate Heterogeneity and Social Security Reform," NBER Working Papers 6219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eyckmans, Johan & Tulkens, Henry, 2003.
"Simulating coalitionally stable burden sharing agreements for the climate change problem,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 299-327, October.
- EYCKMANS, Johan & TULKENS, Henry, 1999. "Simulating coalitionally stable burden sharing agreements for the climate change problem," CORE Discussion Papers 1999026, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Nordhaus, William D., 1993.
"Rolling the 'DICE': an optimal transition path for controlling greenhouse gases,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 27-50, March.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1992. "Rolling the 'Dice': An Optimal Transition Path for Controlling Greenhouse Gases," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1019, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lawrance, Emily C, 1991. "Poverty and the Rate of Time Preference: Evidence from Panel Data," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(1), pages 54-77, February.
- Valentina Bosetti, Carlo Carraro, Marzio Galeotti, Emanuele Massetti, Massimo Tavoni, 2006. "A World induced Technical Change Hybrid Model," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 13-38.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2007. "A Review of the Stern Review on the Economics of Climate Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(3), pages 686-702, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grüne, Lars & Semmler, Willi & Stieler, Marleen, 2015.
"Using nonlinear model predictive control for dynamic decision problems in economics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 112-133.
- Willi Semmler & Lars Grüne & Marleen Stieler, 2013. "Using Nonlinear Model Predictive Control for Dynamic Decision Problems in Economics," EcoMod2013 5782, EcoMod.
- Greiner, Alfred & Gruene, Lars & Semmler, Willi, 2014.
"Economic growth and the transition from non-renewable to renewable energy,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(04), pages 417-439, August.
- Alfred Greiner & Willi Semmler & Lars Gruene, 2012. "Economic Growth and the Transition from Non-Renewable to Renewable Energy," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2012-4, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
More about this item
KeywordsIntegrated assessment; adaptive behavior; learning; climate change;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-05-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-05-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2012-05-02 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:12029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.