First-order methods with inexact oracle: the strongly convex case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fleurbaey,Marc & Maniquet,FranÃ§ois, 2011. "A Theory of Fairness and Social Welfare," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521715348, March.
- DEVOLDER, Olivier & GLINEUR, François & NESTEROV, Yurii, 2011. "First-order methods of smooth convex optimization with inexact oracle," CORE Discussion Papers 2011002, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Duranton, Gilles & Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Mayneris, Florian, 2010. "The Economics of Clusters: Lessons from the French Experience," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199592203.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masaru Ito, 2016. "New results on subgradient methods for strongly convex optimization problems with a unified analysis," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 127-172, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2013016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .