Existence and multiplicity of temporary equilibria under nominal price rigidities
This paper proves existence of a multiplicity of equilibria in a 2-period TGE model with money and nominal rigidities. Households have in- complete preferences and firms reach decisions through the “control principle” (cf. Dr`eze 1989).
|Date of creation:||26 Apr 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/coreEmail:
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Duranton, Gilles & Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Mayneris, Florian, 2010. "The Economics of Clusters: Lessons from the French Experience," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199592203.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521715348 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greenberg, Joseph, 1977. "Quasi-equilibrium in abstract economies without ordered preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 163-165, August.
- DREZE, Jacques H. & LACHIRI, Oussama & MINELLI, Enrico, 2009.
"Stock prices, anticipations and investment in general equilibrium,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2009083, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacques Drèze & Oussama Lachiri & Enrico Minelli, 2009. "Stock Prices, Anticipations and Investment in General Equilibrium," Working Papers 0916, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Dehez, Pierre & Dreze, Jacques H., 1984.
"On supply-constrained equilibria,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 172-182, June.
- Shafer, Wayne & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1975.
"Equilibrium in abstract economies without ordered preferences,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 345-348, December.
- Wayne Shafer & Hugo Sonnenschein, 1974. "Equilibrium in Abstract Economies Without Ordered Preferences," Discussion Papers 94, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jordan, J S, 1977. "The Continuity of Optimal Dynamic Decision Rules," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(6), pages 1365-76, September.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521887427 is not listed on IDEAS
- Radner, Roy, 1972. "Existence of Equilibrium of Plans, Prices, and Price Expectations in a Sequence of Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(2), pages 289-303, March.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1977.
"Temporary General Equilibrium Theory,"
Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 535-72, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2013010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.