Existence and multiplicity of temporary equilibria under nominal price rigidities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jacques Dreze, 2016. "Existence and multiplicity of temporary equilibria under nominal price rigidities," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 62(1), pages 279-298, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fleurbaey,Marc & Maniquet,FranÃ§ois, 2011. "A Theory of Fairness and Social Welfare," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521715348, March.
- Yves Balasko & Mich Tvede, 2010.
"General equilibrium without utility functions: how far to go?,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 45(1), pages 201-225, October.
- Yves Balasko & Mich Tvede, 2009. "General Equilibrium without Utility Functions: How far to go?," Discussion Papers 09-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Shafer, Wayne & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1975.
"Equilibrium in abstract economies without ordered preferences,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 345-348, December.
- Wayne Shafer & Hugo Sonnenschein, 1974. "Equilibrium in Abstract Economies Without Ordered Preferences," Discussion Papers 94, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1993. "Temporary general equilibrium theory," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 879-922 Elsevier.
- Dehez, Pierre & Dreze, Jacques H., 1984. "On supply-constrained equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, pages 172-182.
- Yves Balasko, 2003. "Temporary financial equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 21(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Stefano Demichelis & Klaus Ritzberger, 2011. "A general equilibrium analysis of corporate control and the stock market," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 46(2), pages 221-254, February.
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc, 2003.
"Regular economies with non-ordered preferences,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 153-174, June.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau, 2003. "Regular economies with non-ordered preferences," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00187218, HAL.
- Louis Makowski, 1983. "Competitive Stock Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(2), pages 305-330.
- Greenberg, Joseph, 1977. "Quasi-equilibrium in abstract economies without ordered preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 163-165, August.
- DREZE, Jacques H. & LACHIRI, Oussama & MINELLI, Enrico, 2009.
"Stock prices, anticipations and investment in general equilibrium,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2009083, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacques Drèze & Oussama Lachiri & Enrico Minelli, 2009. "Stock Prices, Anticipations and Investment in General Equilibrium," Working Papers 0916, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Radner, Roy, 1972. "Existence of Equilibrium of Plans, Prices, and Price Expectations in a Sequence of Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(2), pages 289-303, March.
- Duranton, Gilles & Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Mayneris, Florian, 2010. "The Economics of Clusters: Lessons from the French Experience," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199592203.
- Jordan, J S, 1977. "The Continuity of Optimal Dynamic Decision Rules," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(6), pages 1365-1376, September.
More about this item
Keywordstemporary general equilibrium; incomplete preferences; price rigidities;
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2013010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.