Existence and multiplicity of temporary equilibria under nominal price rigidities
This paper proves existence of a multiplicity of equilibria in a 2-period TGE model with money and nominal rigidities. Households have in- complete preferences and firms reach decisions through the “control principle” (cf. Dr`eze 1989).
|Date of creation:||26 Apr 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)|
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fleurbaey,Marc & Maniquet,FranÃ§ois, 2011.
"A Theory of Fairness and Social Welfare,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521887427, December.
- Yves Balasko & Mich Tvede, 2010.
"General equilibrium without utility functions: how far to go?,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 45(1), pages 201-225, October.
- Yves Balasko & Mich Tvede, 2009. "General Equilibrium without Utility Functions: How far to go?," Discussion Papers 09-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Shafer, Wayne & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1975.
"Equilibrium in abstract economies without ordered preferences,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 345-348, December.
- Wayne Shafer & Hugo Sonnenschein, 1974. "Equilibrium in Abstract Economies Without Ordered Preferences," Discussion Papers 94, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1977.
"Temporary General Equilibrium Theory,"
Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 535-572, April.
- DEHEZ, Pierre & DREZE, Jacques H., "undated".
"On supply-constrained equilibria,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
576, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Yves Balasko, "undated".
"Temporary Financial Equilibrium,"
GSIA Working Papers
2000-E45, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Stefano Demichelis & Klaus Ritzberger, 2011. "A general equilibrium analysis of corporate control and the stock market," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 46(2), pages 221-254, February.
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc, 2003.
"Regular economies with non-ordered preferences,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 153-174, June.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau, 2003. "Regular economies with non-ordered preferences," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00187218, HAL.
- Louis Makowski, 1983. "Competitive Stock Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(2), pages 305-330.
- Greenberg, Joseph, 1977. "Quasi-equilibrium in abstract economies without ordered preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 163-165, August.
- Jacques Drèze & Oussama Lachiri & Enrico Minelli, 2009.
"Stock Prices, Anticipations and Investment in General Equilibrium,"
0916, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- DREZE, Jacques H. & LACHIRI, Oussama & MINELLI, Enrico, 2009. "Stock prices, anticipations and investment in general equilibrium," CORE Discussion Papers 2009083, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Radner, Roy, 1972. "Existence of Equilibrium of Plans, Prices, and Price Expectations in a Sequence of Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(2), pages 289-303, March.
- Duranton, Gilles & Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Mayneris, Florian, 2010. "The Economics of Clusters: Lessons from the French Experience," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199592203.
- Jordan, J S, 1977. "The Continuity of Optimal Dynamic Decision Rules," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(6), pages 1365-1376, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2013010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.