Report NEP-POL-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anderson, Simon P & Meagher, Kieron J, 2012. "Choosing a Champion: Party Membership and Policy Platform," CEPR Discussion Papers 8941, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ronny Freier & Christian Odendahl, 2012. "Do Parties Matter?: Estimating the Effect of Political Power in Multi-party Systems," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1205, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- John Regan, 2012. "Ballot order effects : an analysis of Irish general elections," Working Papers 201216, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Folke, Olle & Rickne, Johanna, 2012. "Female representation but male rule? Party competition and the political glass ceiling," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2012:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Egil Matsen & Gisle J. Natvik & Ragnar Torvik, 2012. "Petro populism," Working Paper 2012/06, Norges Bank.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:1713 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Nicolli & Francesco Vona, 2012. "The evolution of renewable energy policy in Oecd countries:aggregate indicators and determinants," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-13, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Rosella Levaggi & Francesco Menoncin, 2012. "Paternalistic goods to improve income distribution: a political economy approach," DEP - series of economic working papers 3/2012, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Sanchez, Miguel Eduardo & Senderowitsch, Roby, 2012. "The political economy of the middle class in the Dominican Republic : individualization of public goods, lack of institutional trust and weak collective action," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6049, The World Bank.
- Birner, Regina & Gupta, Surupa & Sharma, Neeru, 2011. "The political economy of agricultural policy reform in India: Fertilizers and electricity for irrigation," Research reports reginabirner, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alexander Jung & Gergely Kiss, 2012. "Voting by monetary policy committees: evidence from the CEE inflation-targeting countries," MNB Working Papers 2012/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Berggren, Niclas & Nilsson, Therese, 2012. "Does Economic Freedom Foster Tolerance?," Working Paper Series 918, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.