Agricultural production's impact on water and energy demand: A choice modeling approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schuck, Eric C. & Green, Gareth P., 2002. "Farm Level Irrigation Technology Decisions Over Time," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19632, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- World Bank, 2001. "India : Power Supply to Agriculture, Volume 1. Summary Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15288, The World Bank.
- Gadissa, Takele & Chemeda, Desalegn, 2009. "Effects of drip irrigation levels and planting methods on yield and yield components of green pepper (Capsicum annuum, L.) in Bako, Ethiopia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1673-1678, November.
- Alcon, Francisco & De Miguel, María Dolores & Burton, Michael P., 2008. "Adopción de tecnología de distribución y control del agua en las Comunidades de Regantes de la Región de Murcia," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 0(Number 01), pages 1-19.
- Mullen, Jeffrey D. & Yu, Yingzhuo & Hoogenboom, Gerrit, 2009. "Estimating the demand for irrigation water in a humid climate: A case study from the southeastern United States," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(10), pages 1421-1428, October.
- Gautam, Tej K. & Bhatta, Dependra, 2017. "Determinants Of Irrigation Technology Adoptions And Production Efficiency In Nepal’S Agricultural Sector," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252856, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Green, Gareth P. & Sunding, David L., 1997.
"Land Allocation, Soil Quality, And The Demand For Irrigation Technology,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-9, December.
- Green, Gareth P. & Sunding, David L., 1997. "Land Allocation, Soil Quality and the Demand for Irrigation Technology," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\ Sparks, Nevada 35807, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Alcon, Francisco & Tapsuwan, Sorada & Martínez-Paz, José M. & Brouwer, Roy & de Miguel, María D., 2014. "Forecasting deficit irrigation adoption using a mixed stakeholder assessment methodology," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 183-193.
- Qureshi, Muhammad Ejaz & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Wegener, Malcolm K. & Bristow, Keith L. & Charlesworth, Philip B. & Lisson, Shaun N., 2001. "Economic evaluation of alternative irrigation practices for sugarcane production in the Burdekin Delta," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide, Australia 125867, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hernandez, J.C. & Tornos, P. & Cuervo, U.Y. & Furet, N.R. & Orihuela, D.L., 2012. "Influence Of Hydrogen Peroxide (H2o2) In The Fruit Of Pepper (Capsicumannuum L.)," 48th Annual Meeting, May 20-26th, 2012, Playa del Carmen, Mexico 253713, Caribbean Food Crops Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reseng:v:13:y:1991:i:4:p:307-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.