Agricultural production's impact on water and energy demand: A choice modeling approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schuck, Eric C. & Green, Gareth P., 2002. "Farm Level Irrigation Technology Decisions Over Time," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19632, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- World Bank, 2001. "India : Power Supply to Agriculture, Volume 1. Summary Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15288, The World Bank.
- Gadissa, Takele & Chemeda, Desalegn, 2009. "Effects of drip irrigation levels and planting methods on yield and yield components of green pepper (Capsicum annuum, L.) in Bako, Ethiopia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1673-1678, November.
- Alcon, Francisco & De Miguel, MarÃa Dolores & Burton, Michael P., 2008. "AdopciÃ³n de tecnologÃa de distribuciÃ³n y control del agua en las Comunidades de Regantes de la RegiÃ³n de Murcia," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(1).
- Mullen, Jeffrey D. & Yu, Yingzhuo & Hoogenboom, Gerrit, 2009. "Estimating the demand for irrigation water in a humid climate: A case study from the southeastern United States," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(10), pages 1421-1428, October.
- Gautam, Tej K. & Bhatta, Dependra, 2017. "Determinants Of Irrigation Technology Adoptions And Production Efficiency In Nepal’S Agricultural Sector," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252856, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Green, Gareth P. & Sunding, David L., 1997.
"Land Allocation, Soil Quality, And The Demand For Irrigation Technology,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(02), December.
- Green, Gareth P. & Sunding, David L., 1997. "Land Allocation, Soil Quality and the Demand for Irrigation Technology," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35807, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Alcon, Francisco & Tapsuwan, Sorada & Martínez-Paz, José M. & Brouwer, Roy & de Miguel, María D., 2014. "Forecasting deficit irrigation adoption using a mixed stakeholder assessment methodology," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 183-193.
- Hernandez, J.C. & Tornos, P. & Cuervo, U.Y. & Furet, N.R. & Orihuela, D.L., 2012. "Influence Of Hydrogen Peroxide (H2o2) In The Fruit Of Pepper (Capsicumannuum L.)," 48th Annual Meeting, May 20-26, 2012, Playa del Carmen, Mexico 253713, Caribbean Food Crops Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reseng:v:13:y:1991:i:4:p:307-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .