Effects of drip irrigation levels and planting methods on yield and yield components of green pepper (Capsicum annuum, L.) in Bako, Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xie, Jinhui & Cardenas, Elsa S. & Sammis, Theodore W. & Wall, Marisa M. & Lindsey, Donald L. & Murray, Leigh W., 1999. "Effects of irrigation method on chile pepper yield and Phytophthora root rot incidence," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 127-142, November.
- Antony, Edna & Singandhupe, R. B., 2004. "Impact of drip and surface irrigation on growth, yield and WUE of capsicum (Capsicum annum L.)," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 121-132, March.
- David Zilberman & Doug Parker, 1996. "Explaining Irrigation Technology Choices: A Microparameter Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 1064-1072.
- Tiwari, K. N. & Singh, Ajai & Mal, P. K., 2003. "Effect of drip irrigation on yield of cabbage (Brassica oleracea L. var. capitata) under mulch and non-mulch conditions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 19-28, January.
- Viswanatha, G. B. & Ramachandrappa, B. K. & Nanjappa, H. V., 2002. "Soil-plant water status and yield of sweet corn (Zea mays L. cv. Saccharata) as influenced by drip irrigation and planting methods," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 85-91, June.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Uhlaner, Robert T., 1991. "Agricultural production's impact on water and energy demand: A choice modeling approach," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 307-321, December.
- Awulachew, Seleshi Bekele & Merrey, Douglas & Kamara, Abdul & van Koppen, Barbara & Penning de Vries, Frits & Boelee, Eline, 2005. "Experiences and opportunities for promoting small-scale/micro irrigation and rainwater harvesting for food security in Ethiopia," IWMI Working Papers H038044, International Water Management Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ćosić, Marija & Djurović, Nevenka & Todorović, Mladen & Maletić, Radojka & Zečević, Bogoljub & Stričević, Ružica, 2015. "Effect of irrigation regime and application of kaolin on yield, quality and water use efficiency of sweet pepper," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 139-147.
- Shin, Jong Hwa & Park, Jong Seok & Son, Jung Eek, 2014. "Estimating the actual transpiration rate with compensated levels of accumulated radiation for the efficient irrigation of soilless cultures of paprika plants," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 9-18.
More about this item
KeywordsDeficit irrigation Drip irrigation Planting method Green pepper Yield and yield components Ethiopia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:96:y:2009:i:11:p:1673-1678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.