An empirical assessment of the value of irrigation water: the case study of Murrumbidgee catchment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansson, Robert C., 2005. "Micro and macro-level approaches for assessing the value of irrigation water," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3778, The World Bank.
- M. Ejaz Qureshi & Sumaira E. Qureshi & Tim Goesch & Ahmed Hafi, 2006. "Preliminary Economic Assessment Of Groundwater Extraction Rules," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 25(1), pages 41-67, March.
- Etherington, Dan M., 1977. "A Stochastic Model For The Optimal Replacement Of Rubber Trees," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(01), April.
- Booker J. F. & Young R. A., 1994. "Modeling Intrastate and Interstate Markets for Colorado River Water Resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 66-87, January.
- Kumar, M. Dinesh & Malla, A. K. & Tripathy, S. K., 2008. "Economic value of water in agriculture: comparative analysis of a water-scarce and water-rich region in India," Conference Papers h041895, International Water Management Institute.
- M. Ejaz Qureshi & Jeff Connor & Mac Kirby & Mohammed Mainuddin, 2007.
"Economic assessment of acquiring water for environmental flows in the Murray Basin ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(3), pages 283-303, September.
- Qureshi, Muhammad Ejaz & Connor, Jeffery D. & Kirby, Mac & Mainuddin, Mohammed, 2002. "Economic assessment of acquiring water for environmental flows in the Murray Basin," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(3), September.
- Lien, G. & Stordal, S. & Hardaker, J.B. & Asheim, L.J., 2007. "Risk aversion and optimal forest replanting: A stochastic efficiency study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(3), pages 1584-1592, September.
- M Ejaz Qureshi & Tian Shi & Sumaira Qureshi & Wendy Proctor & Mac Kirby, 2009. "Removing Barriers to Facilitate Efficient Water Markets in the Murray Darling Basin – A Case Study from Australia," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2009-02, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Ari M. Michelsen & Robert A. Young, 1993. "Optioning Agricultural Water Rights for Urban Water Supplies During Drought," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(4), pages 1010-1020.
- D.M. Etherington, 1977. "A Stochastic Model For The Optimal Replacement Of Rubber Trees," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(1), pages 40-58, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elwin G. Smith & Mark E. Eiswerth & Terrence S. Veeman, 2010. "Current and Emerging Water Issues in Agriculture: An Overview," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(s1), pages 403-409, December.
- Hughes, Neal, 2011. "Estimating irrigation farm production functions using ABARES irrigation survey data," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100564, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:wsi:wepxxx:v:04:y:2018:i:01:n:s2382624x15500204 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:waterr:v:31:y:2017:i:15:d:10.1007_s11269-017-1778-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiang, Qiang & Grafton, R. Quentin, 2012. "Economic effects of climate change in the Murray–Darling Basin, Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 10-16.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajarec:v:54:y:2010:i:1:p:99-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.