Water Institutions And Economic Incentives To Ameliorate Market And Government Failures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Sullins, Martha, 1994. "Water markets in Pakistan: participation and productivity," EPTD discussion papers 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dinar, Ariel & Letey, J., 1991. "Agricultural water marketing, allocative efficiency, and drainage reduction," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 210-223, May.
- Marca Weinberg & Catherine L. Kling & James E. Wilen, 1993. "Water Markets and Water Quality," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(2), pages 278-291.
- Easter, K. William & Martin, Lee R., 1977. "Water Resources Problems in Developing Countries," Bulletins 8436, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Rodney T. Smith, 1989. "Water transfers, irrigation districts, and the compensation problem," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 446-465.
- Hearne, R.R. & Easter, K.W., 1995. "Water Allocation and Water Markets. An Analysis of Gains-from-Trade in Chile," Papers 315, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- R. Maria Saleth & John B. Braden & J. Wayland Eheart, 1991. "Bargaining Rules for a Thin Spot Water Market," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 67(3), pages 326-339.
- Easter, K. William, 1990. "Economic Failure Plagues Developing Countries' Irrigation: An Assurance Problem," Staff Papers 13337, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Terence R. & Jouravlev, Andrei, 1998. "Prices, property and markets in water allocation," Medio Ambiente y Desarrollo 6, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Nagaraj, N., 1999. "Institutional management regimes for pricing of irrigation water: the French model -- lessons for India," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 191-205, September.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:14217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .