Water policy for efficient agricultural diversification: market-based approaches
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marca Weinberg & Catherine L. Kling & James E. Wilen, 1993.
"Water Markets and Water Quality,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(2), pages 278-291.
- Vadhanaphuti, B. & Thongthawee, N. & Hungsperug, S., 1987. "Irrigation management for crop diversification in Thailand," IWMI Books, Reports H003050, International Water Management Institute.
- Panabokke, C. R. & IIMI Crop Diversification Group, 1987. "Status research report: Sri Lanka," IWMI Books, Reports H003052, International Water Management Institute.
- Bautista, Romeo M., 1990. "Development strategies, foreign trade regimes, and agricultural incentives in Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 115-134.
- Miranda, S. M. & Panabokke, C. R., 1987. "Irrigation management for diversified cropping: Concept paper," IWMI Books, Reports H003045, International Water Management Institute.
- Sampath, Rajan K., 1992. "Issues in irrigation pricing in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 967-977, July.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1994. "Markets in tradable water rights: Potential for efficiency gains in developing country water resource allocation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 1613-1625, November.
- Howitt, Richard E., 1994. "Water markets, individual incentives and environmental goals," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 9(1), pages -.
- Young, Robert A. & Haveman, Robert H., 1985. "Economics of water resources: a survey," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 11, pages 465-529 Elsevier.
- Ko, H-S., 1987. "Adoption of diversified cropping in rice irrigation projects," IWMI Books, Reports H003046, International Water Management Institute.
- Negri, Donald H. & Brooks, Douglas H., 1990. "Determinants Of Irrigation Technology Choice," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(02), December.
- Dinar, Ariel & Letey, J., 1991. "Agricultural water marketing, allocative efficiency, and drainage reduction," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 210-223, May.
- Dimantha, S., 1987. "Irrigation management for crop diversification in Sri Lanka," IWMI Books, Reports H003051, International Water Management Institute.
- Stephen P. Mumme & Helen M. Ingram, 1985. "Community Values In Southwest Water Management," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 5(2), pages 365-382, November.
- Mark W. Rosegrant & Prabhu L. Pingali, 1994. "Policy and technology for rice productivity growth in Asia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(6), pages 665-688, November.
- Pingali, Prabhu L. & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1994. "Confronting the environmental consequences of the Green Revolution in Asia:," EPTD discussion papers 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:20:y:1995:i:3:p:203-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.