Water policy for efficient agricultural diversification: market-based approaches
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Young, Robert A. & Haveman, Robert H., 1985. "Economics of water resources: a survey," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 11, pages 465-529 Elsevier.
- Marca Weinberg & Catherine L. Kling & James E. Wilen, 1993.
"Water Markets and Water Quality,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(2), pages 278-291.
- Kling, Catherine L. & Weinberg, Marca & Wilen, James, 1993. "Water Markets and Water Quality," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1572, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mark W. Rosegrant & Prabhu L. Pingali, 1994. "Policy and technology for rice productivity growth in Asia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(6), pages 665-688, November.
- Howitt, Richard E., 1994. "Water markets, individual incentives and environmental goals," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 9(1).
- Dimantha, S., 1987. "Irrigation management for crop diversification in Sri Lanka," IWMI Books, Reports H003051, International Water Management Institute.
- Panabokke, C. R. & IIMI Crop Diversification Group, 1987. "Status research report: Sri Lanka," IWMI Books, Reports H003052, International Water Management Institute.
- Dinar, Ariel & Letey, J., 1991. "Agricultural water marketing, allocative efficiency, and drainage reduction," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 210-223, May.
- Pingali, Prabhu L. & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1994. "Confronting the environmental consequences of the Green Revolution in Asia:," EPTD discussion papers 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Vadhanaphuti, B. & Thongthawee, N. & Hungsperug, S., 1987. "Irrigation management for crop diversification in Thailand," IWMI Books, Reports H003050, International Water Management Institute.
- Ko, H-S., 1987. "Adoption of diversified cropping in rice irrigation projects," IWMI Books, Reports H003046, International Water Management Institute.
- Miranda, S. M. & Panabokke, C. R., 1987. "Irrigation management for diversified cropping: Concept paper," IWMI Books, Reports H003045, International Water Management Institute.
- Stephen P. Mumme & Helen M. Ingram, 1985. "Community Values In Southwest Water Management," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 5(2), pages 365-382, November.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1994. "Markets in tradable water rights: Potential for efficiency gains in developing country water resource allocation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 1613-1625, November.
- Negri, Donald H. & Brooks, Douglas H., 1990. "Determinants Of Irrigation Technology Choice," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(02), December.
- Sampath, Rajan K., 1992. "Issues in irrigation pricing in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 967-977, July.
- Bautista, Romeo M., 1990. "Development strategies, foreign trade regimes, and agricultural incentives in Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 115-134. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)