The Impact of River Flow Restrictions on Instruments to Control noPoint Nitrate Pollution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marca Weinberg & Catherine L. Kling & James E. Wilen, 1993.
"Water Markets and Water Quality,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(2), pages 278-291.
- Weinberg, Marca & Wilen, James E. & Kling, Catherine L. & Willey, Zach, 1990. "Water Markets and Water Quality," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 271031, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kling, Catherine L. & Weinberg, Marca & Wilen, James, 1993. "Water Markets and Water Quality," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1572, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dinar, Ariel & Letey, J., 1991. "Agricultural water marketing, allocative efficiency, and drainage reduction," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 210-223, May.
- Douglas M. Larson & Gloria E. Helfand & Brett W. House, 1996. "Second-Best Tax Policies to Reduce Nonpoint Source Pollution," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 1108-1117.
- Stevens, Brandt K., 1988. "Fiscal implications of effluent charges and input taxes," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 285-296, September.
- Booker J. F. & Young R. A., 1994. "Modeling Intrastate and Interstate Markets for Colorado River Water Resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 66-87, January.
- Shortle, James S & Horan, Richard D, 2001. "The Economics of Nonprofit Pollution Control," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 255-289, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gla:glaewp:2003_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Business School Research Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpglauk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.