Water markets design and evidence from experimental economics
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 38 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263 |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kling, Catherine L. & Weinberg, Marca & Wilen, James, 1993. "Water Markets and Water Quality," Staff General Research Papers 1572, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Javier Calatrava & Alberto Garrido, 2005. "Modelling water markets under uncertain water supply," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(2), pages 119-142, June.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia & McKinney, Daene C. & Cai, Ximing & Keller, Andrew & Donoso, G., 2000.
"Integrated economic-hydrologic water modeling at the basin scale: the Maipo river basin,"
EPTD discussion papers
63, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rosegrant, M. W. & Ringler, C. & McKinney, D. C. & Cai, X. & Keller, A. & Donoso, G., 2000. "Integrated economic-hydrologic water modeling at the basin scale: the Maipo river basin," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 33-46, December.
- Rosegrant, M.W. & Ringler, C. & McKinney, D.C. & Cai, X. & Keller, A. & Donoso, G., 2000. "Integrated economic-hydrologic water modeling at the basin scale: the Maipo river basin," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 24(1), December.
- Iglesias, Eva & Garrido, Alberto & Gomez-Ramos, Almudena, 2003. "Evaluation of drought management in irrigated areas," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 29(2), October.
- James Murphy & Ariel Dinar & Richard Howitt & Steven Rassenti & Vernon Smith, 2000. "The Design of ``Smart'' Water Market Institutions Using Laboratory Experiments," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 17(4), pages 375-394, December.
- Javier Calatrava & Alberto Garrido, 2005. "Spot water markets and risk in water supply," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(2), pages 131-143, 09.
- Iglesias, Eva & Garrido, Alberto & Gomez-Ramos, Almudena, 2003. "Evaluation of drought management in irrigated areas," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 211-229, October.
- Dinar, Ariel & Letey, J., 1991. "Agricultural water marketing, allocative efficiency, and drainage reduction," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 210-223, May.
- Olmstead, Janis & Sunding, David L. & Parker, Douglas D. & Howitt, Richard E. & Zilberman, David, 1997. "Water Marketing in the 90's: Entering the Electronic Age," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 12(3).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:38:y:2007:i:3:p:311-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.