Contact information of Colorado State University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:csdawp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacsuus.html .
- 108722 Valuing Options in Water Markets: A Laboratory Investigation
by Hansen, Kristiana & Kaplan, Jonathan D. & Kroll, Stephan
- 108721 On the Potential Use of Adaptive Control Methods for Improving Adaptive Natural Resource Management
by Bond, Craig A.
- 108720 Using Numerical Dynamic Programming to Compare Passive and Active Learning in the Adaptive Management of Nutrients in Shallow Lakes
by Bond, Craig A. & Loomis, John B.
- 108719 An Application of Mixed Logit Estimation in the Analysis of Producers’ Stated Preferences
by Kipperberg, Gorm & Bond, Craig A. & Hoag, Dana L.
- 108718 Are Agricultural PACs Monolithic? An Empirical Investigation
by Bond, Craig A. & Hoag, Dana L. & Freeborn, Jennifer & Van Doren, Terry
- 113074 The Changing Financial Structure of the U.S. Farm Sector
by Miller, Thomas A. & Stucker, Thomas A. & Smith, Matthew G. & Krause, Kenneth R. & Harrington, David H.
- 113073 Efficiency, Equity and Cost Recovery Implications of Water Pricing and Allocation Schemes
by Sampath, Rajan K.
- 113071 On Optimal Investment in and Pricing of Public Intermediate Goods
by Rhodes, George F., Jr. & Sampath, Rajan K.