Water Banking And Restoration Of Endangered Species Habitat: An Application To The Snake River
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Norman K. Whittlesey & Ray G. Huffaker, 1995. "Water Policy Issues for the Twenty-first Century," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(5), pages 1199-1203.
- Burness, H Stuart & Quirk, James P, 1979. "Appropriative Water Rights and the Efficient Allocation of Resources," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 25-37, March.
- Marca Weinberg & Catherine L. Kling & James E. Wilen, 1993. "Water Markets and Water Quality," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(2), pages 278-291.
- Ari M. Michelsen & Robert A. Young, 1993. "Optioning Agricultural Water Rights for Urban Water Supplies During Drought," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(4), pages 1010-1020.
- Bonnie G. Colby, 1990. "Transactions Costs and Efficiency in Western Water Allocation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(5), pages 1184-1192.
- Richard E. Howitt, 1995. "Positive Mathematical Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(2), pages 329-342.
- Olmstead, Janis & Sunding, David L. & Parker, Douglas D. & Howitt, Richard E. & Zilberman, David, 1997. "Water Marketing in the 90's: Entering the Electronic Age," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 12(3).
- Dinar, Ariel & Letey, J., 1991. "Agricultural water marketing, allocative efficiency, and drainage reduction," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 210-223, May.
- Benjamin M. Simon, 1998. "Federal Acquisition Of Water Through Voluntary Transactions For Environmental Purposes," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(4), pages 422-432, October.
- Taylor, R. Garth & Young, Robert A., 1995. "Rural-To-Urban Water Transfers: Measuring Direct Foregone Benefits Of Irrigation Water Under Uncertain Water Supplies," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(02), December.
- Elizabeth Fadali & W. Douglass Shaw, 1998. "Can Recreation Values For A Lake Constitute A Market For Banked Agricultural Water?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(4), pages 433-441, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hansen, Zeynep K. & Lowe, Scott E. & Xu, Wenchao, 2014. "Long-term impacts of major water storage facilities on agriculture and the natural environment: Evidence from Idaho (U.S.)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 106-118.
- Johannus Janmaat, 2011. "Water Markets, Licenses, and Conservation: Some Implications," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(1), pages 145-159.
- Janmaat, John, 2008. "Playing monopoly in the creek: Imperfect competition, development, and in-stream flows," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 455-473, August.
- repec:ags:ubzefd:148054 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janmaat, Johannus A., 2007. "Stakeholder Engagement in Land Development Decisions: A Waste of Effort?," MPRA Paper 6147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:19:y:2001:i:2:p:225-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.