Irrigation Districts and Water Markets: An Application of Cooperative Decision-Making Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calatrava-Requena, Javier & Garrido, Alberto, 2003. "The Effects Of Spot Water Markets On The Economic Risk Derived From Variable Water Supply," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25885, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hearne, Robert R. & Trava, Jose L., 1997. "Water Markets in Mexico: Opportunities and Constraints," Discussion Papers 24145, International Institute for Environment and Development, Environmental Economics Programme.
- Chatterjee, Bishu & Howitt, Richard E. & Sexton, Richard J., 1998. "The Optimal Joint Provision of Water for Irrigation and Hydropower," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 295-313, November.
- Michelsen, Ari M. & McGuckin, J. Thomas & Taylor, R. Garth & Huffaker, Ray G., 1998. "Irrigation District Adoption Of Water Conserving Rate Structures," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20964, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Beal, Diana J., 1996. "Emerging Issues in Risk Management in Farm Firms," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 64(03), December.
- Hearne, Robert R. & William Easter, K., 1997.
"The economic and financial gains from water markets in Chile,"
Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 187-199, January.
- Hearne, Robert R. & Easter, K. William, 1997. "The economic and financial gains from water markets in Chile," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(3), January.
- Andrew Whitford & Benjamin Clark, 2007. "Designing property rights for water: mediating market, government, and corporation failures," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 40(4), pages 335-351, December.
- Ji, Xinde & Cobourn, Kelly M., 2017. "The Economic Benefits of Irrigation Districts under Prior Appropriation Doctrine: An Econometric Analysis of Agricultural Land-allocation Decisions," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252838, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gary D. Libecap, 2011. "Institutional Path Dependence in Climate Adaptation: Coman's "Some Unsettled Problems of Irrigation"," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(1), pages 64-80, February.
- Francesco Prota, 2002. "Water Resources And Water Policies," Working Papers 8_2002, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Donohew, Zachary, 2009. "Property rights and western United States water markets," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(1), March.
- Heckelei, Thomas & Britz, Wolfgang, 2005. "Models Based on Positive Mathematical Programming: State of the Art and Further Extensions," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 234607, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zachary Donohew, 2009. "Property rights and western United States water markets ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(1), pages 85-103, January.
- Emerick, Kyle & Lueck, Dean, 2015. "Economic Organization and the Structure of Water Transactions," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(3), August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:69:y:1993:i:1:p:39-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.