Designing property rights for water: mediating market, government, and corporation failures
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S. V. Ciriacy-Wantrup, 1956. "Concepts Used as Economic Criteria for a System of Water Rights," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 32(4), pages 295-312.
- Anderson, Terry L & Hill, Peter J, 1975. "The Evolution of Property Rights: A Study of the American West," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 163-79, April.
- Eswaran, Mukesh & Kotwal, Ashok, 1985. "A Theory of Contractual Structure in Agriculture," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 352-67, June.
- Manishi Prasad & Peter Wahlqvist & Rich Shikiar & Ya-Chen Tina Shih, 2004. "A," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 22(4), pages 225-244.
- J. W. Milliman, 1962. "Can People Be Trusted with Natural Resources?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 38(3), pages 199-218.
- Michael D. Rosen & Richard J. Sexton, 1993. "Irrigation Districts and Water Markets: An Application of Cooperative Decision-Making Theory," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(1), pages 39-53.
- Johnson, Ronald N & Gisser, Micha, 1981. "The Definition of a Surface Water Right and Transferability," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(2), pages 273-88, October.
- Wolf, Charles, Jr, 1979. "A Theory of Nonmarket Failure: Framework for Implementation Analysis," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 107-39, April.
- Datta-Chaudhuri, Mrinal, 1990. "Market Failure and Government Failure," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 25-39, Summer.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:40:y:2007:i:4:p:335-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.