The Likelihood Of A Water Market In Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:22:y:1988:i:1:p:33-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Easter, K William & Rosegrant, Mark W & Dinar, Ariel, 1999. "Formal and Informal Markets for Water: Institutions, Performance, and Constraints," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 99-116, February.
- Burness, H Stuart & Quirk, James P, 1980. "Water Law, Water Transfers, and Economic Efficiency: The Colorado River," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(1), pages 111-134, April.
- Donohew, Zachary, 2009. "Property rights and western United States water markets," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(1), March.
- Ereney Hadjigeorgalis, 2009. "A Place for Water Markets: Performance and Challenges," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 50-67.
- Pullen, Jennifer L. & Colby, Bonnie G., 2008. "Influence of Climate Variability on the Market Price of Water in the Gila-San Francisco Basin," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(3), December.
- Andrew Whitford & Benjamin Clark, 2007. "Designing property rights for water: mediating market, government, and corporation failures," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 40(4), pages 335-351, December.
- Kristiana Hansen & Richard Howitt & Jeffrey Williams, 2008. "Valuing Risk: Options in California Water Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1336-1342.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1994. "Markets in tradable water rights: Potential for efficiency gains in developing country water resource allocation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 1613-1625, November.
- Carey, Janis & Sunding, David L. & Zilberman, David, 2002. "Transaction costs and trading behavior in an immature water market," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 733-750, October.
- Burness, H Stuart & Quirk, James P, 1979. "Appropriative Water Rights and the Efficient Allocation of Resources," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 25-37, March.
- Anderson, Terry L & Hill, Peter J, 1975. "The Evolution of Property Rights: A Study of the American West," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 163-179, April.
- Lemos, Maria Carmen & de Oliveira, Joao Lucio Farias, 2004. "Can Water Reform Survive Politics? Institutional Change and River Basin Management in Ceara, Northeast Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2121-2137, December.
- Zachary Donohew, 2009. "Property rights and western United States water markets ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(1), pages 85-103, January.
- Jedidiah Brewer & Robert Glennon & Alan Ker & Gary Libecap, 2008. "2006 Presidential Address Water Markets In The West: Prices, Trading, And Contractual Forms," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(2), pages 91-112, April.
- R. Maria Saleth & John B. Braden & J. Wayland Eheart, 1991. "Bargaining Rules for a Thin Spot Water Market," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 67(3), pages 326-339.
- repec:oup:revage:v:31:y:2009:i:1:p:50-67. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2016:190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .