A Place for Water Markets: Performance and Challenges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palazzo, Amanda & Brozović, Nicholas, 2014. "The role of groundwater trading in spatial water management," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 50-60.
- William Nikolakis & Aimee Nygaard & Quentin Grafton, 2011. "Adapting to climate change for water resource management: Issues for northern Australia," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 10108, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Francis Carlo Petterini, 2018. "The Likelihood Of A Water Market In Brazil," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 190, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Dionisios Latinopoulos & Eftichios S. Sartzetakis, 2015.
"Using Tradable Water Permits in Irrigated Agriculture,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(3), pages 349-370, March.
- Dionisios Latinopoulos & Eftichios Sartzetakis, 2013. "Using tradable water permits in irrigated agriculture," Discussion Paper Series 2013_04, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2013.
- William Nikolakis & Quentin Grafton, 2011. "Are there incentives to integrate to land and water management across northern Australia?," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 10109, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Truong, Chi H. & Drynan, Ross G., 2013. "Capacity sharing enhances efficiency in water markets involving storage," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 46-52.
- Call, Isabel L. & Lew, Daniel K., 2015. "Tradable permit programs: What are the lessons for the new Alaska halibut catch sharing plan?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 125-137.
- Frank A. Ward, 2016. "Policy Nook: “Policy Challenges Facing Agricultural Water Use: An International Look”," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(03), pages 1-14, September.
- Ming-Feng Hung & Bin-Tzong Chie, 2013. "Residential Water Use: Efficiency, Affordability, and Price Elasticity," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(1), pages 275-291, January.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:68:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0032-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- María del Pilar García Pachón, 2016. "Instrumentos Económicos Y Financieros Para La Gestión Ambiental," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Derecho, number 853, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:31:y:2009:i:1:p:50-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.