Real and ideal water rights: The prospects for water-rights reform in Israel, Gaza, and the West Bank
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nordhaus, William D, 1991. "To Slow or Not to Slow: The Economics of the Greenhouse Effect," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 920-937, July.
- Robert Ayres & Jörg Walter, 1991. "The greenhouse effect: Damages, costs and abatement," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(3), pages 237-270, September.
- Nordhaus, William D., 1993.
"Rolling the 'DICE': an optimal transition path for controlling greenhouse gases,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 27-50, March.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1992. "Rolling the 'Dice': An Optimal Transition Path for Controlling Greenhouse Gases," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1019, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1992. "Some Economics of Global Warming," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 1-14, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eirik S. Amundsen & Frank Jensen, 2016. "Drought and Groundwater Management," IFRO Working Paper 2016/04, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Enrique Ballestero, 2004. "Inter-Basin Water Transfer Public Agreements: A Decision Approach to Quantity and Price," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 18(1), pages 75-88, February.
- Terry Roe & Xinshen Diao, 2000. "Water, externality and strategic interdependence: a general equilibrium analysis," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 149-167.
- Roe, Terry L. & Diao, Xinshen, 1995. "The Strategic Interdependence of a Shared Water Aquifer: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Bulletins 7512, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Alan Richards & Nirvikar Singh, 2004. "No Easy Exit: Property Rights, Markets, and Negotiations over Water," Development and Comp Systems 0412011, EconWPA.
- Amundsen, Eirik Schrøder & Jensen, Frank, 2016. "Drought and groundwater management," Working Papers in Economics 05/16, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Eirik S. Amundsen & Frank Jensen, 2016. "Drought and Groundwater Management," CESifo Working Paper Series 5968, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:16:y:1994:i:4:p:287-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .