Report NEP-AGR-2018-05-07This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Löschel & Jiansuo Pei & Bodo Sturm & Ran Wang & Wolfgang Buchholz & Zhongxiu Zhao, 2018. "The Demand for Global and Local Environmental Protection - Experimental Evidence from Climate Change Mitigation in Beijing," CESifo Working Paper Series 6973, CESifo Group Munich.
- Petrick, Martin & Kloss, Mathias, 2018. "Identifying factor productivity from micro-data: The case of EU agriculture," IAMO Discussion Papers 171, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Mohamad Afkhami & Thomas Bassetti & Hamed Ghoddusi & Filippo Pavesi, 2018. "Virtual Water Trade: The Implications of Capital Scarcity," Working Papers 03/2018, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Annie Mwai Mapulanga and Hisahiro Naito, 2018. "Does A Higher Population Growth Cause Deforestation? : A Study of Malawi's Rapid Deforestation," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2018-005, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Doro, Erica & Réquillart, Vincent, 2018. "Sustainable diets: are nutritional objectives and low-carbon-emission objectives compatible?," TSE Working Papers 18-913, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Niko Jaakkola & Rick van der Ploeg, 2018. "Non-Cooperative and Cooperative Climate Policies with Anticipated Breakthrough Technology," CESifo Working Paper Series 6977, CESifo Group Munich.
- Annie Mwai Mapulanga and Hisahiro Naito, 2018. "The Effect of Deforestation on the Access to Clean Drinking Water: A Study of Malawi's Deforestation," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2018-004, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Willem Korthals Altes, 2017. "Land pricing on extension of leases in public leasehold systems," ERES eres2017_299, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Lionel Nesta & Elena Verdolini & Francesco Vona, 2018. "Threshold policy effects and directed technical change in Energy Innovation," Sciences Po publications 2018-05, Sciences Po.
- Jay Mittal, 2017. "Valuing Visual Accessibility of Scenic Landscapes in a Single Family Housing Market: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," ERES eres2017_1, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Thomas Eichner & Gilbert Kollenbach & Mark Schopf, 2018. "Demand versus Supply Side Climate Policies with a Carbon Dioxide Ceiling," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 185-18, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2017. "Imperfect Information and Participation in Insurance Markets: Evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 85780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laté Ayao Lawson & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2018. "Is a peaceful cohabitation between living species possible? An empirical analysis on the drivers of threatened species," Working Papers of BETA 2018-19, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Kaushal, Kevin R. & Navrud, Ståle, 2018. "Global Biodiversity Costs of Climate Change. Improving the damage assessment of species loss in Integrated Assessment Models," Working Paper Series 4-2018, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Simioni, Michel & Thomas-Agnan, Christine & Trinh, Thi-Huong, 2018. "Decomposition of changes in the consumption of macronutrients in Vietnam between 2004 and 2014," TSE Working Papers 18-910, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Francis Carlo Petterini, 2018. "The Likelihood Of A Water Market In Brazil," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 190, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].