Economic Failure Plagues Developing Countries' Irrigation: An Assurance Problem
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040|
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Small, L. E. & Adriano, M. S. & Martin, E. M., 1986. "Regional study on irrigation service fees: final report," IWMI Research Reports H002244, International Water Management Institute.
- Sugden, Robert, 1984. "Reciprocity: The Supply of Public Goods through Voluntary Contributions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376), pages 772-87, December.
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Applied Fairness Theory and Rationing Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 639-51, September.
- Easter, K. William, 1987. "Inadequate Management and Declining Infrastructure: The Critical Recurring Cost Problem Facing Irrigation in Asia," Economic Reports 6923, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Bromley, Daniel W & Taylor, Donald C & Parker, Donald E, 1980. "Water Reform and Economic Development: Institutional Aspects of Water Management in the Developing Countries," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(2), pages 365-87, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.