Economic Failure Plagues Developing Countries' Irrigation: An Assurance Problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Easter, K. William, 1987. "Inadequate Management and Declining Infrastructure: The Critical Recurring Cost Problem Facing Irrigation in Asia," Economic Reports 6923, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Applied Fairness Theory and Rationing Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 639-651, September.
- Sugden, Robert, 1984. "Reciprocity: The Supply of Public Goods through Voluntary Contributions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376), pages 772-787, December.
- Bromley, Daniel W & Taylor, Donald C & Parker, Donald E, 1980. "Water Reform and Economic Development: Institutional Aspects of Water Management in the Developing Countries," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(2), pages 365-387, January.
- Small, L. E. & Adriano, M. S. & Martin, E. M., 1986. "Regional study on irrigation service fees: final report," IWMI Research Reports H002244, International Water Management Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Easter, K. William & Feder, Gershon, 1996. "Water Institutions And Economic Incentives To Ameliorate Market And Government Failures," Staff Papers 14217, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Easter, K. William & Hearne, Robert R., 1994. "Water Markets And Decentralized Water Resources Management," Staff Papers 13864, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.