Applied Fairness Theory and Rationing Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irene Daskalopoulou, 2007. "Consumers' expenditures and perceived price fairness," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(11), pages 766-780, January.
- Livingston, Marie L. & Witzke, Harald von, 1989. "Transboundary Environmental Degradation and the Growing Demand for Institutional Innovation," Occasional Paper Series No. 5 197687, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Becker, Nir & Easter, K. William, 1989. "Diversions From The Great Lakes: Opportunities And Dangers," Staff Papers 14168, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Easter, K. William, 1990. "Economic Failure Plagues Developing Countries' Irrigation: An Assurance Problem," Staff Papers 13337, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Rodrigues, Joao & Domingos, Tiago & Giljum, Stefan & Schneider, Francois, 2006. "Designing an indicator of environmental responsibility," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 256-266, September.
- Michael Crew & Charles Rowley, 1988. "Toward a public choice theory of monopoly regulation," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 49-67, April.
- Kemp, Simon, 1996. "Preferences for distributing goods in times of shortage," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 615-627, November.
- Thomson, William, 2011. "Chapter Twenty-One - Fair Allocation Rules," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare,in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 393-506 Elsevier.
- Maître Philippe, 1999. "La Notion D'equite : Une Revue," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Easter, K. William, 1990. "Institutional Arrangements For Managing Water Conflicts In Minnesota," Staff Papers 13573, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Livingston, Marie L. & von Witzke, Harald, 1992. "Political Economy of International Pollution," Occasional Paper Series No. 6 197867, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- von Witzke, Harald & Livingston, Marie L., 1990. "Public Choice In International Pollution," Staff Papers 13645, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Wilson, Matthew A. & Howarth, Richard B., 2002. "Discourse-based valuation of ecosystem services: establishing fair outcomes through group deliberation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 431-443, June.
- T. I. Fenyes & J. Vanzyl & N. Vink, 1988. "Structural Imbalances in South African Agriculture," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 56(2-3), pages 112-122, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:72:y:1982:i:4:p:639-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.