Diversions From The Great Lakes: Opportunities And Dangers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas H. Tietenberg, 1980. "Transferable Discharge Permits and the Control of Stationary Source Air Pollution: A Survey and Synthesis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 56(4), pages 391-416.
- Mohring, Herbert & Boyd, J Hayden, 1971. "Analysing 'Externalities': 'Direct Interaction' vs 'Asset Utilization' Frameworks," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 38(152), pages 347-361, November.
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Applied Fairness Theory and Rationing Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 639-651, September.
- Sugden, Robert, 1984. "Reciprocity: The Supply of Public Goods through Voluntary Contributions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376), pages 772-787, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Becker, Nir & Easter, K. William, 1990. "Dynamic Supply From A Common Property Resource: Water Diversions From The Great Lakes," Staff Papers 13683, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:14168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .