Institutional Arrangements For Managing Water Conflicts In Minnesota
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040|
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Easter, K. William & Palanisami, Kuppannan, 1986. "Tank Irrigation In India And Thailand: An Example Of Common Property Resource Management," Staff Papers 13888, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Sugden, Robert, 1984. "Reciprocity: The Supply of Public Goods through Voluntary Contributions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376), pages 772-87, December.
- Roumasset, James A. & Smith, Kirk R., 1990. "Exposure trading: An approach to more efficient air pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 276-291, May.
- Henry J. Vaux, 1986. "Economic Factors Shaping Western Water Allocation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(5), pages 1135-1142.
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Applied Fairness Theory and Rationing Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 639-651, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.