Water Reform and Economic Development: Institutional Aspects of Water Management in the Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ray, Isha & Williams, Jeffrey, 2002. "Locational asymmetry and the potential for cooperation on a canal," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 129-155, February.
- Wichelns, Dennis, 1999. "An economic model of waterlogging and salinization in arid regions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 475-491, September.
- Easter, K. William, 1990. "Economic Failure Plagues Developing Countries' Irrigation: An Assurance Problem," Staff Papers 13337, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Wichelns, Dennis, 2000. "A cost recovery model for tertiary canal improvement projects, with an example from Egypt," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 29-50, February.
- Bowen, Richard L. & Young, Robert A., 1986. "Appraising Alternatives for Allocating and Cost Recovery for Irrigation Water in Egypt," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:28:y:1980:i:2:p:365-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .