Socioeconomic Issues In Irrigation Development And Distribution
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1983|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040|
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K. William Easter, 1977. "Improving Village Irrigation Systems: An Example from India," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 53(1), pages 56-66.
- Seagraves, J.A. & Easter, K. William, 1982. "Pricing for Irrigation Water," Economic Reports 8445, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Palanisami, Kuppannan & Easter, K. William, 1983. "The Tanks Of South India (A Potential For Future Expansion In Irrigation)," Economic Reports 13041, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Easter, K. William, 1980. "Issues In Irrigation Planning And Development," Staff Papers 13744, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Easter, K. William, 1980. "Capturing The Economic Surplus Created By Irrigation," Staff Papers 13260, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaeer:13026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.