Socioeconomic Issues In Irrigation Development And Distribution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K. William Easter, 1977. "Improving Village Irrigation Systems: An Example from India," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 53(1), pages 56-66.
- Seagraves, J.A. & Easter, K. William, 1982. "Pricing for Irrigation Water," Economic Reports 8445, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Palanisami, Kuppannan & Easter, K. William, 1983. "The Tanks Of South India (A Potential For Future Expansion In Irrigation)," Economic Reports 13041, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Easter, K. William, 1980. "Issues In Irrigation Planning And Development," Staff Papers 13744, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Easter, K. William, 1980. "Capturing The Economic Surplus Created By Irrigation," Staff Papers 13260, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaeer:13026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.