The changing structure of the world rice market, 1950-2000
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Siamwalla, Ammar, 1975. "A History of Rice Policies in Thailand," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
- Jayne, Thomas S., 1993. "Sources and Effects of Instability in the World Rice Market," Food Security International Development Papers 54059, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Bin Zhang & Colin A. Carter, 1997. "Reforms, the Weather, and Productivity Growth in China's Grain Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1266-1277.
- Falcon, Walter P. & Monke, Eric A., 1979. "International Trade in Rice," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
- Dawe, David, 2001. "How far down the path to free trade? The importance of rice price stabilization in developing Asia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 163-175, April.
- Otsuka, Keijiro, 2000. "Role of agricultural research in poverty reduction: lessons from the Asian experience," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 447-462, August.
- Hayami, Yujiro & Kikuchi, Masao, 1978. "Investment Inducements to Public Infrastructure: Irrigation in the Philippines," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(1), pages 70-77, February.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2000. "Capital Market Liberalization, Economic Growth, and Instability," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1075-1086, June.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Svendsen, Mark, 1993. "Asian food production in the 1990s : Irrigation investment and management policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 13-32, February.
- Sarris, Alexander H., 2000. "World cereal price instability and a market based instrument for LDC food import risk management," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 189-209, April.
- Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott, 1996. "Technological change: Rediscovering the engine of productivity growth in China's rural economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 337-369, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:27:y:2002:i:4:p:355-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.