Reforms, the Weather, and Productivity Growth in China's Grain Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew D. Foster & Mark R. Rosenzweig, 2017. "Are There Too Many Farms in the World? Labor-Market Transaction Costs, Machine Capacities and Optimal Farm Size," NBER Working Papers 23909, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tong, Haizhi, 2002. "Chinese Regional Agricultural Productivity In The 1990'S," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19804, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gucheng Li & Liangzhi You & Zhongchao Feng, 2011. "The sources of total factor productivity growth in Chinese agriculture: technological progress or efficiency gain?," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 181-203.
- Wu, Ziping & Merlean, Seamus, 2003. "Market efficiency in the reformed Chinese grain marketing system," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 115-130.
- Yang, Weiyong, 2009. "Economic structural changes and rural income: Evidence from Chinese provinces during the reform period," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 742-753, December.
- Yanrui Wu & Zhao Dingtao, 2011. "Global Integration and Agricultural Productivity in China," Chapters,in: Globalisation, Agriculture and Development, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sheikh Selim & Naima Parvin, 2010. "Policy Reforms and Incentives in Rice Production in Bangladesh," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 461-471.
- repec:oup:jecgeo:v:18:y:2018:i:4:p:795-821. is not listed on IDEAS
- Ito, Junichi & Ni, Jing, 2013. "Capital deepening, land use policy, and self-sufficiency in China's grain sector," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 95-107.
- Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2004. "Infrastructure and regional economic development in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 203-214.
- Paltasingh, Kirtti Ranjan & Goyari, Phanindra & Mishra, R.K., 2012. "Measuring Weather Impact on Crop Yield Using Aridity Index: Evidence from Odisha," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-12.
- Ito, Junichi, 2010. "Inter-regional difference of agricultural productivity in China: Distinction between biochemical and machinery technology," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 394-410, September.
- Xin, Xiangfei & Qin, Fu, 2009. "Decomposition of Agricultural Labor Productivity Growth and its Regional Disparity in China," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51047, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Viet-Ngu Hoang, 2011. "Analysis of Productive Performance of Crop and Animal Production Systems: An Integrated Analytical Framework," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 268, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Andrew Foster & Mark Rosenzweig, 2017. "Are There Too Many Farms in the World? Labor-Market Transaction Costs, Machine Capacities and Optimal Farm Size," Working Papers 1059, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:461-471 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dawe, D., 2002. "The changing structure of the world rice market, 1950-2000," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 355-370, August.
- Haizhi Tong & Lilyan E. Fulginiti, 2005. "Chinese Regional Agricultural Productivity in the 1990'a," Others 0502012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shengmin Sun & Qiang Chen, 2014. "Measuring the Effects of Decollectivization on China's Agricultural Growth: A Panel GMM Approach, 1970-1987," SDU Working Papers 2014-05, School of Economics, Shandong University.
- Alejandro Nin-Pratt & Bingxin Yu & Shenggen Fan, 2010. "Comparisons of agricultural productivity growth in China and India," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 209-223, June.
- Tong, Haizhi & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Sesmero, Juan P., 2009. "Chinese Regional Agricultural Productivity: 1994-2005," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51784, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ranjan Paltasingh, Kirtti & Goyari, Phanindra, 2013. "Supply Response in Rainfed Agriculture of Odisha, Eastern India: A Vector Error Correction Approach," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-16.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:79:y:1997:i:4:p:1266-1277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.