Rice Price Crisis: Causes, Impacts, and Solutions
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 7 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (63-49) 536-2365
Fax: (63-49) 536-7097
Web page: http://www.searca.org/Email:
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Dawe, 2008. "Have Recent Increases in International Cereal Prices Been Transmitted to Domestic Economies? The experience in seven large Asian countries," Working Papers 08-03, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2008. "Implications of higher global food prices for poverty in low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4594, The World Bank.
- von Braun, Joachim, 2008. "Rising food prices: What should be done? [In Chinese]," Policy briefs 1 CH, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- von Braun, Joachim, 2008.
"Rising food prices: What should be done?,"
1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Shenggen Fan & Peter Hazell, 2001. "Returns to Public Investments in the Less-Favored Areas of India and China," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1217-1222.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sag:seajad:v:7:y:2010:i:2:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avril DG. Madrid)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.