Rice Production Response in Cambodia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hone, Phillip & Haszler, Henry & Natasiwai, Tevita, 2008. "Agricultural Supply Response in Fiji," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 5982, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Rafeek, M.I.M & Samaratunga, P.A, 2000. "Trade Liberalisation and its Impact on the Rice Sector of Sri Lanka," Sri Lankan Journal of Agricultural Economics, Sri Lanka Agricultural Economics Association (SAEA), vol. 3, pages 1-14.
- Julie Subervie, 2008.
"The Variable Response of Agricultural Supply to World Price Instability in Developing Countries,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 72-92, February.
- Julie Subervie, 2008. "The variable response of agricultural supply to world price instability in developing countries," Post-Print hal-00266105, HAL.
- Imai, Katsushi S. & Gaiha, Raghav & Thapa, Ganesh, 2011.
"Supply response to changes in agricultural commodity prices in Asian countries,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 61-75, February.
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa, 2008. "Supply response to changes in agricultural commodity prices in Asian countries," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0808, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Hattink, Wolter & Heerink, Nico & Thijssen, Geert, 1998. "Supply Response of Cocoa in Ghana: A Farm-Level Profit Function Analysis," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 7(3), pages 424-444, October.
- Mushtaq, Khalid & Dawson, P.J., 2003. "Yield Response In Pakistan Agriculture: A Cointegration Approach," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25931, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Grethe, Harald & Weber, Gerald, 2005. "Comparing Supply Systems Derived from a Symmetric Generalized McFadden Profit Function to Isoelastic Supply Systems: Costs and Benefits," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 232599, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- J.C. Flinn & Kaliappa P. Kalirajan & Linda L. Castillo, 1982.
"Supply Responsiveness Of Rice Farmers In Laguna, Philippines,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(1), pages 39-48, April.
- Flinn, John C. & Kalirajan, Kaliappa P. & Castillo, Linda L., 1982. "Supply Responsiveness Of Rice Farmers In Laguna, Philippines," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(1), pages 1-10, April.
- Choeun, Hong & Godo, Yoshihisa & Hayami, Yujiro, 2006. "The economics and politics of rice export taxation in Thailand: A historical simulation analysis, 1950-1985," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 103-125, February.
- repec:ags:inijae:270026 is not listed on IDEAS
- Surajit Deb, 2005. "Terms of Trade and Supply Response of Indian Agriculture: Analysis in Cointegration Framework," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 40(1), pages 65-92, January.
- Muchapondwa, Edwin, 2009. "Supply response of Zimbabwean agriculture: 1970–1999," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Heltberg, R. & Tarp, F., 2002.
"Agricultural supply response and poverty in Mozambique,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Heltberg, Rasmus & Tarp, Finn, 2001. "Agricultural Supply Response and Poverty in Mozambique," WIDER Working Paper Series 114, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shenggen Fan & Bingxin Yu & Somchai Jitsuchon, 2008. "Does Allocation of Public Spending Matter in Poverty Reduction? Evidence from Thailand ," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 22(4), pages 411-430, December.
- Wall, Charles A. & Fisher, Brian S., 1988. "Supply Response and the Theory of Production and Profit Functions," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(03), pages 1-22, December.
- P. J. Gunawardana & E. A. Oczkowski, 1992. "Government Policies And Agricultural Supply Response: Paddy In Sri Lanka," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 231-242, May.
- Nerlove, Marc, 1971.
"Further Evidence on the Estimation of Dynamic Economic Relations from a Time Series of Cross Sections,"
Econometric Society, vol. 39(2), pages 359-382, March.
- Marc Nerlove, 1968. "Further Evidence on the Estimation of Dynamic Economic Relations from a Time Series of Cross-Sections," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 257, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Just, Richard E., 1993. "Discovering Production and Supply Relationships: Present Status and Future Opportunities," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(01), pages 1-30, April.
- Ball, V. Eldon & Moss, Charles B. & Erickson, Kenneth W. & Nehring, Richard F., 2003. "Modeling Supply Response In A Multiproduct Framework Revisited: The Nexus Of Empirics And Economics," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21981, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Kasryno, Faisal & Perez, Nicostrato D., 1998. "Output response to prices and public investment in agriculture: Indonesian food crops," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 333-352, April.
- Suleiman Abrar & Oliver Morrissey & Tony Rayner, 2004. "Crop‐Level Supply Response by Agro‐Climatic Region in Ethiopia," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 289-311, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donato, Romano & Carraro, Alessandro, 2015. "Modelling Acreage, Production and Yield Supply Response to Domestic Price Volatility," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207278, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Robinson, Sherman & Levy, Stephanie, 2014. "Can cash transfers promote the local economy? A case study for Cambodia:," IFPRI discussion papers 1334, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Field, John L. & Tanger, Paul & Shackley, Simon J. & Haefele, Stephan M., 2016. "Agricultural residue gasification for low-cost, low-carbon decentralized power: An empirical case study in Cambodia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 612-624.
- Simone Gobien & Björn Vollan, 2016.
"Exchanging Land for Solidarity: Solidarity Transfers among Voluntarily Resettled and Non-resettled Land-Reform Beneficiaries,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(3), pages 802-818.
- Simone Gobien & Björn Vollan, 2013. "Exchanging Land for Solidarity: Solidarity Transfers among Voluntarily Resettled and Non-Resettled Land-Reform Beneficiaries," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201331, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Talukder, Dayal & Chile, Love, 2014. "Characteristics of Rice Cultivation and Rural Rice Market in Bangladesh: Evidence from a Survey," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(2), pages 1-17.
- Balié, Jean & Magrini, Emiliano & Morales Opazo, Cristian, 2016. "Cereal price shocks and volatility in Sub-Saharan Africa: What does really matter for farmers' welfare?," DARE Discussion Papers 1607, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Gobien, Simone & Vollan, Björn, 2013.
"Playing with the Social Network: Social Cohesion in Resettled and Non-Resettled Communities in Cambodia,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79985, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Simone Gobien & Bjï¿½rn Vollan, 2013. "Playing with the social network: Social cohesion in resettled and non-resettled communities in Cambodia," Working Papers 2013-16, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:20:p:5839-:d:278746 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2015. "Cambodia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22509, The World Bank.
- Thath, Rido, 2016. "Potentials and Constraints of Cambodian Rice Export," MPRA Paper 71490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Food Security and Poverty; Production Economics;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae09:51042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.