What's Driving Food Prices?
Replaced with revised version of paper 08/01/08.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2008|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1211 West 22nd St., Suite 216, Oak Brook, IL 60523-2197|
Phone: (630) 571-9393
Fax: (630) 571-9580
Web page: http://www.farmfoundation.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joachim von Braun, 2008.
"Rising Food Prices: What Should Be Done?,"
The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 7(SpecialIs), pages 30-35, 08.
- repec:are:cudare:393 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rausser, Gordon C. & James, Chalfant A. & Love, H. Alan & Stamoulis, Kostas G., 1986.
"Macroeconomic linkages, taxes, and subsidies in the U.S. agricultural sector,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt1nj635tk, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Gordon C. Rausser & James A. Chalfant & H. Alan Love & Kostas G. Stamoulis, 1986. "Macroeconomic Linkages, Taxes, and Subsidies in the U.S. Agricultural Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(2), pages 399-412.
- Tyner, Wallace E. & Taheripour, Farzad, 2008. "Policy analysis for integrated energy and agricultural markets in a partial equilibrium framework," Transition to a Bio Economy Conferences, Integration of Agricultural and Energy Systems Conference, February 12-13, 2008, Atlanta, Georgia 48712, Farm Foundation.
- Trostle, Ronald, 2008. "Factors Contributing to Recent Increases in Food Commodity Prices (PowerPoint)," Seminars 43902, USDA Economists Group.
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2008. "Implications of higher global food prices for poverty in low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4594, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ffispa:37951. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.