Transition to a Bio Economy Conferences, Integration of Agricultural and Energy Systems Conference, February 12-13, 2008, Atlanta, Georgia
- 48769 Front Material
- 48717 What are the possibilities for the new bioeconomy
by Blaschek, Hans P.
- 48716 Viability of cellulosic feedstock production from producer to biorefinery
by Fumasi, Roland J. & Klose, Steven L. & Kaase, Greg H. & Richardson, James W. & Outlaw, Joe L.
- 48714 Value maximization from corn fractionation: feed, greenhouse gas reductions, and cointegration of ethanol and livestock
by Baker, Mindy L. & Babcock, Bruce A.
- 48713 Use of distillers by-products and corn stover as fuels for ethanol plants
by Tiffany, Douglas G. & Morey, R. Vance & De Kam, Matthew J.
- 48712 Policy analysis for integrated energy and agricultural markets in a partial equilibrium framework
by Tyner, Wallace E. & Taheripour, Farzad
- 48711 Millions of acres for dedicated energy crops: farms, ranches, or plantations?
by Epplin, Francis M.
- 48710 Feasibility of on-farm or small scale oilseed processing and biodiesel production
by Kenkel, Philip L. & Holcomb, Rodney B.
- 48709 Estimating and comparing alternative ethanol processes and feedstock choices
by Frosch, Brian J. & Fumasi, Roland J. & Richardson, James W. & Outlaw, Joe L. & Herbst, Brian K.
- 48708 Economic value of ethanol byproducts in swine diets: evaluating profitability of corn fractionation techniques
by Bista, Bhawna & Hubbs, Todd & Richert, Brian T. & Tyner, Wallace E. & Preckel, Paul V.
- 48707 Economic and Environmental Impacts of Biofuels Expansion: The Role of Cellulosic Ethanol
by English, Burton C. & Torre Ugarte, Daniel de la & Menard, R. Jamey & West, Tristram O.
- 48706 Economic Analysis of Farm-Level Supply of Biomass Feedstocks for Energy Production Under Alternative Contract Scenarios and Risk
by Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & He, Lixia
- 48705 Biorefinery Product Opportunities from Glycerol
by Bozell, Joseph J.