A History of Rice Policies in Thailand
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dawe, David, 2001. "How far down the path to free trade? The importance of rice price stabilization in developing Asia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 163-175, April.
- Narongchai Akrasanee, 1980. "Trade Strategy for Employment Growth in Thailand," NBER Chapters,in: Trade and Employment in Developing Countries, Volume 1: Individual Studies, pages 393-434 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lokaphadhana, Tipaporn & Welsch, Delane E., 1982. "Net Social Profitability And Domestic Resource Cost Of Eight Agricultural Commodities In Thailand," Staff Papers 13418, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Risti Permani & David Vanzetti, 2016.
"Rice mountain: assessment of the Thai rice pledging program,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(3), pages 273-284, May.
- Permani, Risti & Vanzetti, David, 2014. "Rice mountain Assessment of the Thai rice pledging program," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Maquarie, Australia 165882, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Permani, Risti & Vanzetti, David, 2014. "Rice Mountain Assessment of the Thai rice pledging program," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Maquarie, Australia 165881, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ahmad, Alia & Isvilanonda, Somporn, 2003. "Rural Poverty and Agricultural Diversification in Thailand," Working Papers 2003:19, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Dawe, David, 1. "Cereal Price Transmission in Several Large Asian Countries during the Global Food Crisis," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 6(1).
- Dawe, D., 2002. "The changing structure of the world rice market, 1950-2000," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 355-370, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:frisst:135510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.